House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

the lebron Vll china colorway is suppose release Oct 17 at house of hoops
pimp.gif

Please Please Please.

Make a Laker Away CW for LO Fish and or another man NOT being a Kobe IV.. and I will wet myself...

Whites ok.. but the Black CWs are just NIIIIICE

Somebody please take care of me with the laker hyperize colorways. Yall know I am stuck in the middle of the ocean. Frank if you can hold me down please let meknow.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Somebody please take care of me with the laker hyperize colorways. Yall know I am stuck in the middle of the ocean. Frank if you can hold me down please let me know.

If they're gonna sit like the Hypermax Gasol did... I got you my bro.
Keep in touch.

Every last shoe about 2 launch is trash IMO

Like most NTers living near an HoH, I will be doing pick ups for anyone who needs any of these "HoH" releases

I imagine very soon there would be an epic release, one that would make those very NT members not so helpful

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

I imagine very soon there would be an epic release, one that would make those very NT members not so helpful
I've been waiting for that to happen since the Pearl Foam drop.
nerd.gif

Everything has been garbage since then
grin.gif

the vicious cycle
laugh.gif

Every last shoe about 2 launch is trash IMO

Like most NTers living near an HoH, I will be doing pick ups for anyone who needs any of these "HoH" releases

Well Spoken! I guess I'll be the first name you can add to the list in creation to that last sentence...as always everyone else will just follow anyway

^theres always going to be the occasional BIG release.

I realize I can't have everything...lol

I try to get what I can, but not going to spend crazy amounts of money on something, when in a few weeks, there will be something else that I want....

Hopefully they do more schools with the Hyperize...

^ Thanks Pimp! There is always that select few individuals that will get that epic release on my side regardless of what that release is assuming i can get myhands on them (which seems to be the case most of the time)....it's only right when the "look out" is a 2 way street!

You guys know who you are!

^always appreciate it.

Not a whole lot that drops in milwaukee that isn't available to most,

I try to help out with stuff as much as possible...

This teaching stuff keeps me pretty busy...Frank continues to come through...lol

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^always appreciate it.

Not a whole lot that drops in milwaukee that isn't available to most,

I try to help out with stuff as much as possible...

This teaching stuff keeps me pretty busy...Frank continues to come through...lol
Nice to see another fellow educator into shoes around!! Havnt dealt with onlyMJ's yet, but love reading his post lol

Back
Top Bottom