House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Sexy post count
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Too many many people acting like hos in this thread. Nike is the pimp getting that money, while all of you, his hos are bickering over resale prices like you are negotiating tricking prices.

now this is funny...lol

-Tyler

HOH has had those LBJ 6 Lows with Carbon fiber for some time. Kinda slept on IMO.

Ant, I know those Think Pinks have hit Ross/Marshalls for $20-30. I have yet to see them but I recall folks posting finding them for ultra cheap via Outletthread.

DLee, not sure on production numbers. Frank - hold me down on that release, will ya
smile.gif

Silver/Black 1/2 Cents sound off the Heezy... Anyone near HOHNY Live it up and Goodluck coppin..

Originally Posted by MJ23KB24LB23

FYI:
NIKE PENNY SILVER/BLACK 1/2 CENT JUST AVAILABLE AT HOHNY SIZES LEFT 8.5-11

yeah he is definatly telling the truth I just came from there I have no pics though PM me if you need help niketalk there is plenty to go around

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

FYI:

yeah he is definatly telling the truth I just came from there I have no pics though PM me if you need help niketalk there is plenty to go around

i was there also today... Way more than enough to go around...and the whole shipment isnt even here yet..

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

FYI:

i was there also today... Way more than enough to go around...and the whole shipment isnt even here yet..

Did they have sizes 12 and up? Or was it the same as the NDC release when they only had 11 and under?

Back
Top Bottom