House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

pics looking alot better...

are the soles really glow in the dark? mine were glowing to my surprise after the lights went off after our game haha
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by SLP Product

HoH CHI is coming up on its 1 year anniversary.
I wonder if they plan to re-release some old stuff like NY did.
Probably NADA. HOHLA didn't have *!%#.
tired.gif

Hey Eric

Sorry didnt get back to you last night, was on a tight clock for going out.

Did they have the Kobe gradients yet?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Whats still at the HoH PG Plaza? Everything?

Anyone Anyone?

I went by Friday....

They still had China VIIs, Bakins, Uptempos, Copper Penny IIs, Clark Kent Dunks, and some Hyperizes (I don't remember which ones).

I don't remember too much else. I just got what I came for and dipped.

^^ Good Looks.. Im wondering if they ahve any Soldier Think Pinks still in small sizes for women... sans a size 7 or 7.5

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^ Good Looks.. Im wondering if they ahve any Soldier Think Pinks still in small sizes for women... sans a size 7 or 7.5
I was there on Thursday & they did not have the pink ones on display anymore, so I am thinking they are gone.

^^ Damn Resellers lol

They are in spots that released them first and they disappeared in PGP? Holy Cow.

Thanks Bmoore

I'm reliably informed they are, HOH only but the dirty del sols (love that nickname) should be wider released

I want dirty del sols bad. they should be the easiest kobe cop for everyone.... just like the first del sols.... if nobody isnt familiar with that release...its gonna pop up like bred kobe IV's

Playing in the Sharklaids is the same as the Sharkleys because the sole is the same, just a little better lockdown since the straps on the sharkleys come loosepretty easily for the people with extra weigh on like me
roll.gif
. The comfort isnice though. Anyone know if the HOH LA will get those Deron Williams Sharkalaid Homes??
pimp.gif

Any info will be appreciated
glasses.gif

They will probably release either the very end of this month or in December sometime. Thats what ive been hearing

those DWill Sharklaids are tight...i might need to get those to go along with his Zoom Phenoms i have...lol

-Tyler

any yankee edition sneakers being dropped at HOH? i heard some info about trainers and maybe others as well..any info please thanks

Im from the DMV and I should LOVE the hell out of the Sharkalaids... being born of the Air Raids... but I've never EVER been into the Air Raids hence why Idont think much of those Sharkalaids I suppose. The Sharkleys on the other hand are very comfy as I own about 7 pairs.. but haven't balled in any of them.

Alot of players are rockin them, so they must perform pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom