House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

jsut got back from HOHNY.they had the vrsity royal foamposite lites SKYPOSITES.these will sway a lot of people once they see them first hand but that price is ridiculous.

Yeah, I saw them yesterday also...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

jsut got back from HOHNY.they had the vrsity royal foamposite lites SKYPOSITES.these will sway a lot of people once they see them first hand but that price is ridiculous.

Yeah, I saw them yesterday also...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
i was seeing things.seriously though,i'm officiallyon these.copping with a discount

If anyone can tell me the Price on the Deron Williams Sharkalaids ?? and if there might be a chance to get them at HOH LA ?? All help will be appreciated. Cuzthose are my teams colors
Or if any info can be posted here will keep an eye out
grin.gif

If anyone is interested HOH in cherry hill just got in the black gradient kb4s, and its looking like they are gonna drop on nov 14th along with the whitegradients, unless they dump them out early again like the 4 rings.

Any idea if the HOHs are gonna get the new Pacquiao trainers? Do they only have b-ball shoes at HOH? Please excuse my ignorance.

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

If anyone is interested HOH in cherry hill just got in the black gradient kb4s, and its looking like they are gonna drop on nov 14th along with the white gradients, unless they dump them out early again like the 4 rings.

The aways already dropped at HOHNJ.

HoH CHI is coming up on its 1 year anniversary.
I wonder if they plan to re-release some old stuff like NY did.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Correct Nov. 10th was grand opening, i really hope they re release the snake pools

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Probably the Drew Gooden PEs? Dont remember them selling out.
laugh.gif

I would prefer a nice new release PE exclusive to HoH Chi... but thats not going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom