House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

if anybody needs anything from HOHNY i'm making a run first thing in the am.no reseller prices neither.get at me

Originally Posted by jethro

^ Nice D-Will PEs..How I wish that there is a House of Hoops here in the Philippines

hey jethro we have those Dwill Pe's at NP BHS. it was released together with the Rudy Gay Pe's. NP BHS' 2nd floor is modeled after HOH.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

if anybody needs anything from HOHNY i'm making a run first thing in the am.no reseller prices neither.get at me

this guy's the truth when it comes to hook ups. always comes through and no reseller prices at that.

Anyone been to HOH in PG know if big sizes are still available in the Lebron 7 Chinas? Don't feel like making a 2.5 hour drive down there to have nada.Thanks if anyone can let me know

Originally Posted by sdnick

Anyone been to HOH in PG know if big sizes are still available in the Lebron 7 Chinas? Don't feel like making a 2.5 hour drive down there to have nada. Thanks if anyone can let me know

(301) 853-6054

Anybody have info on wat stock European HOH get.

Is it exactly the same as tha states.

The reason I ask is will the copper foams drop in Paris and London when a foamposite hasnt sold in Europe in stores since the OG pros way back in 97.

I cant imagine alot of the sneakers that sell fast in the US HOH stores will sell fast here in tha UK maybe from Asian tourists and shoe collectors on vacationhere but overall basketball sneakers dont sell well here anymore not really since the mid 90s has that been the case.

I hope limited releases drop here but I can imagine if they do stock numbers would be low.

Can anybody shed some light?

Peace
Scottie

Can anyone get there hands on a pair of lil dez'z 10.5 for me? It would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone interested in the Kobe's Gradients let me know. retail plus shipping let me know. Going out today to exchange my 13 in the aways for a pair of thehomes.

BG PE's
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom