House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

This Morning I was @ HOH in Chicago, They had a nice run on all shoes.  About 150 Jordan VI motorsports, Maybe 40 to 50 pairs of Bruce Lees, Not sure on the ASG Lebrons, ASG Kobes didn't come in yet unfortunately.  I have a few pics of the lines today.  I got the BL's, overall an easy cop for me. 
382363219.jpg

382363205.jpg

382363164.jpg

382363147.jpg

382363131.jpg

382363126.jpg

382363105.jpg

382363032.jpg

382363229.jpg

Originally Posted by pay jape

yeah rakim the foams and the flightposites are on the bottom at the right side of the counter.

saw those as well. hot hot hot! i hope they're still there by saturday!

OK SO I HAD THE RICE vs. CTK GAME TODAY AND I MUST SAY NIKE DID IT BIG TODAY...

CELEBS THAT WERE THERE WERE

FUNKMASTER FLEX DJ'ing
FABOLOUS PERFORMED
DAVID LEE
WALT FRAIZER OF THE KNICKS
THE KNICKS ANNOUNCER DID PLAY BY PLAY
THE KNICKS CITY DANCERS
RICK PITINO

NIKE EVEN BROUGHT OUT THE LEBRON N KOBE PUPPETS DRESSED IN THE SCHOOL UNIFORMS..

A LIL TOO MUCH JUST FOR A HS GAME...LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BUT WHAT MADE ME
mad.gif
 WAS I DIDNT GET MY CTK 7's AS PROMISED...HERE ARE SOME PICS FOR YOU GUYS PLUS A BONUS...

THE CTK CW LBJ AND RICE KOBE V

THE PUPPETS

***BONUS***

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

anybody that goes to hoh cherry hill can thank rapido for postin a pic of his 19 bruce lees and bragging where he got it from..

Manager said he #!#!!* up %#%* for a lot of people and can will get people in trouble for that crap...

internet approval is serious business

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

anybody that goes to hoh cherry hill can thank rapido for postin a pic of his 19 bruce lees and bragging where he got it from..

Manager said he #!#!!* up %#%* for a lot of people and can get people in trouble for that crap...
dont flame Rapido on here man.
keep that non-sense behind closed doors.
no need to put his business out there like that.

lilpennymagicfan wrote:

Manager said he #!#!!* up %#%* for a lot of people and can will get people in trouble for that crap...

Actually, Rapido is one of the few resellers that charges straight retail for the items that he picks up from HoHNJ.  He gets my respect whether he cares or not.

Originally Posted by Steve212

lilpennymagicfan wrote:

Actually, Rapido is one of the few resellers that charges straight retail for the items that he picks up from HoHNJ.  He gets my respect whether he cares or not.

exactly.. nobody flame Rapido. your not gonna get too far.. Dude has too much respect on Niketalk & is a personal friend of mines so, ya'll wanna flames?? Pm whoever you like, thats your business.... just dont post that non-sense in the threads

and then your doing the same thing posting your pick ups.
so if anything, your doing the same thing. how are you doing right?

Originally Posted by Steve212

lilpennymagicfan wrote:

Actually he used to do retail for pick ups not anymore go to his ebay auctions he's got pre-orders for way above retail smh on him he used to be cool 
eyes.gif

If you have a problem with Rapido, you've got a problem with me.  

Still feel up to it?

Get at me in a PM, and keep it out of this thread.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Still feel up to it?

oh for real i was cool with him all the way done a lot of business with him until he started the crap he pulls 
laugh.gif
 EDIT : also i will talk to rapido myself he can speak for himself 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Still feel up to it?

Amen. I feel the same way.
that man has been helping all of ya'll and now yall try and turn yall back on him.
he can charge what ever he wants... its HIS EBAY store.... keyword his.
look how long he was helping for retail... using his gas, his time, his energy to make sure everyone got their pairs. making no profit.
he has the right to charge more now

Back
Top Bottom