House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

^ i mean i was cool with him and also i always threw him a tip and what got me mad was he stop answering my calls about pickups he said he was getting for me but thats between me and him hopefully we can get back on good terms i shouldnt had put this info on here smh on me for that got to talk to the man himself my bad rap 
grin.gif

^^ now no more talk. stop putting that mans business out there like that. enough is enough. dont try and air nobody out in this thread.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

anybody that goes to hoh cherry hill can thank rapido for postin a pic of his 19 bruce lees and bragging where he got it from..

Manager said he #!#!!* up %#%* for a lot of people and can get people in trouble for that crap...

personal pairs 2 of each, 1 of each I put on ebay for the heck of it
I showed up with 19 of my boys and we each bought a pair. Got a problem with that? 
laugh.gif

I appreciate the support from all those who actually understand the work it takes to do pickups etc, especially for retail. It is exactly why I'm done doing pickups. Most people these days are ungrateful for the work that is put in by people such as myself or Darryl, OnlyMJs, etc. 

Many people, who I haven't even helped pick up shoes for, have thanked me for the work I've done. Then there are certain people who I have hooked up shoes for retail, then turn around and flame me. Yeah I'm talking about you SmurfDavid. Dude can't even be appreciative that I hooked him up with previously releases. Instead he get's all salty because I didn't return his texts.

What I don't understand is how people are gonna get mad at me, when I was hooking people up for retail. People like Smurfdavid showing hate, even though I've hooked him up multiple times on HoH exclusives for retail. Ungrateful...

With that said, I bid farewell to Niketalk. I appreciate the support I've received from my boys such as NotoriousMJ, OnlyMJsCollected, Joeysole, UpandComing, Igotthatfire, etc. Darryl is more than willing to help out people with releases to the best of his ability. I guess everyone passes on the torch at some point. Good luck to everyone on future releases.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

anybody that goes to hoh cherry hill can thank rapido for postin a pic of his 19 bruce lees and bragging where he got it from..

Manager said he #!#!!* up %#%* for a lot of people and can get people in trouble for that crap...

I showed up with 19 of my boys and we each bought a pair. Got a problem with that? 
laugh.gif

I appreciate the support from all those who actually understand the work it takes to do pickups etc, especially for retail. It is exactly why I'm done doing pickups. Most people these days are ungrateful for the work that is put in by people such as myself or Darryl, OnlyMJs, etc. 

Many people, who I haven't even helped pick up shoes for, have thanked me for the work I've done. Then there are certain people who I have hooked up shoes for retail, then turn around and flame me. Yeah I'm talking about you SmurfDavid. Dude can't even be appreciative that I hooked him up with previously releases. Instead he get's all salty because I didn't return his texts.

What I don't understand is how people are gonna get mad at me, when I was hooking people up for retail. People like Smurfdavid showing hate, even though I've hooked him up multiple times on HoH exclusives for retail. Ungrateful...

With that said, I bid farewell to Niketalk. I appreciate the support I've received from my boys such as NotoriousMJ, OnlyMJsCollected, Joeysole, UpandComing, Igotthatfire, etc. Darryl is more than willing to help out people with releases to the best of his ability. I guess everyone passes on the torch at some point. Good luck to everyone on future releases.
pimp.gif

Speedy man thanks for the love. And everybody else that has been showing me love. I appreciate everything.. I really do. Everybody that has been shooting me Pm's, Text's, Calling me, etc. I appreciate all the love. All the way to the 3+ page of big ups and appreciations in the Kobe thread while I was gone, to the pages when I got back how much of a good guy I was, and how I go above and beyond to help out.
You guys really dont know what your gonna miss. Speedy is a grade A dude and is a personal friend of mine. I hate to see him good because ungrateful people wanna flame. This dude has help sooooo many people and to see him get flamed and made fun of. Guy has put too much work in!! He is a set NT Vet.
Speedy thank you for mentioning me, my name, and letting people know im willing to help. Thank You for passing the torch.

Rap you got mad support from me and others bro!!!! You helped me out severtal times just like you did ALOT of ppl!!! Good luck to ya bro!!! Big UPS!!!

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Steve212

lilpennymagicfan wrote:

Manager said he #!#!!* up %#%* for a lot of people and can will get people in trouble for that crap...

Actually, Rapido is one of the few resellers that charges straight retail for the items that he picks up from HoHNJ.  He gets my respect whether he cares or not.

Actually he used to do retail for pick ups not anymore go to his ebay auctions he's got pre-orders for way above retail smh on him he used to be cool 
eyes.gif

this sounds like some %^**% boy stuff. Find another connect... That simple... Or get your cake up and cop for a reasonable price... Lol damn kids these days. Crying cuz he didn't answer my txt.... Boohoo trick. And you wrong Rapido if you let stuff like this get to you. You've offered help soooo many times to ppl. You good ppl man. Don't stop. You make a difference in the shoe game believe it or not. Ppl like Darryl and you make the game smooth and gully

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

exactly.. nobody flame Rapido. your not gonna get too far.. Dude has too much respect on Niketalk & is a personal friend of mines so, ya'll wanna flames?? Pm whoever you like, thats your business.... just dont post that non-sense in the threads

igotthatfire247wrote:
If you have a problem with Rapido,you've got a problem with me.  

Still feelup to it?

Get at me in a PM, and keep it out ofthis thread.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Did HOH NY get the KD 2 All stars yet?

when i went sat morning, they didn't get em in... any info would help...

I dont think anybody received them/release them yet fresh. maybe sometime this week

lilpennymagicfan wrote:

Manager said he #!#!!* up %#%* for a lot of people and can will get people in trouble for that crap...

Actually, Rapido is one of the few resellers that charges straight retail for the items that he picks up from HoHNJ.  He gets my respect whether he cares or not.

exactly.. nobody flame Rapido. your not gonna get too far.. Dude has too much respect on Niketalk & is a personal friend of mines so, ya'll wanna flames?? Pm whoever you like, thats your business.... just dont post that non-sense in the threads

yeah, I woke up and got on here and I was really surprised to see people flaming Rapido....such a cool guy.  He has helped me several times and has alway been straight up, professional and honest.  If he does leave niketalk he will be sorely missed....

Originally Posted by jmizzo

lilpennymagicfan wrote:

yeah, I woke up and got on here and I was really surprised to see people flaming Rapido....such a cool guy.  He has helped me several times and has alway been straight up, professional and honest.  If he does leave niketalk he will be sorely missed....

Thanks John!! all help is needed. we need to make a petition to keep Speedy

roll.gif
   I cant believe people are getting mad over Kobe shoes...They aren't worth the energy it takes to get upset....
roll.gif

and don't blame rapido, blame Nike for putting only a few HOH's out there, if you lived close to one you would be doing the same I'm sure...

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
O well bro u wont be missed lame 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
O well bro u wont be missed lame 
eyes.gif

maybe not on your end.. but oh trust and believe this man will be greatly missed.!!!!!!
stop flaming dude. what are you getting/gaining from this????

Did the ASG Forces ever make it to HOH yet ???

RAP... you are one SOLID dude. Dont let words get to you man. Many dudes like myself look up to the work you put in. I know its hard work and Im thankful for all the shhhhiii it you did for everybody.

DARRYL do you still have room on your list on helping NTers???

^ nothing i was just replying to what he said im done talking about it its done im moving on 
ohwell.gif

ok. sounds good. no need to flame dude. nothing will come out of it. and speedy has too much pull on here.
its a waste of time.
so with that being said.... back to the sneakers! (*inhales*) ahhhhh

Back
Top Bottom