House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

what's up with all the hate on rapido?

dude's always come through for me. EVERYTIME.
pimp.gif

i appreciate dude's work to the fullest.
smh.gif
at haters.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

what's up with all the hate on rapido?

dude's always come through for me. EVERYTIME.
pimp.gif

i appreciate dude's work to the fullest.
smh.gif
at haters.

just haters.!
he always comes thru.
cant believe people drove him to this.

Enough about a dude, back to sneakers. Did HOH Ny get the all stat air forces? Benn callin them all morning and no pick up, I need to kno so I can go on my lunch break :tongue:

ANY1 THAT CAN POSSIBLY HELP ME OUT WIT THE KOBE LEES IN A 9.5 PM ME PLEASE.......LOOKIN FOR A REASONABLE PRICE THANKS

^^My g im on my harlem globetrotter afro rite now, my scehedule benn so hectic (work n school) i havent had time to get myself groomed lol, any info on those ASG forces tho? I need those white ones in my life!!!

2 out of 5 forces dropped Saturday...

Rap, it's all about progression... Smurf you're an html cornball... But don't be mad at him when he's on to the next one...

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

2 out of 5 forces dropped Saturday...

Rap, it's all about progression... Smurf you're an html cornball... But don't be mad at him when he's on to the next one...
Dude it has nothing to do  with you keep my name out your mouth its over move on 
grin.gif

350m4g5.jpg

Some of my pickups from this past weekend.. HOHNY needs to stop playing and drop these ASG Kobe V's already.

Damn Goodbye to Rapido I respected the fact that he would do pickups for retail but I learned my lesson years ago NTers always want something for nothing, there's a few people who do look others out but unfortunately There is no way to seperate the helpful ppl from the ones who just want to leech from others

what's good with the coppers? I heard they still on for Saturday

Originally Posted by daffy 016

Damn Goodbye to Rapido I respected the fact that he would do pickups for retail but I learned my lesson years ago NTers always want something for nothing, there's a few people who do look others out but unfortunately There is no way to seperate the helpful ppl from the ones who just want to leech from others

what's good with the coppers? I heard they still on for Saturday

Yes Copper Foam are a go for this Saturday the 13th.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

anybody that goes to hoh cherry hill can thank rapido for postin a pic of his 19 bruce lees and bragging where he got it from..

Manager said he #!#!!* up %#%* for a lot of people and can get people in trouble for that crap...

personal pairs 2 of each, 1 of each I put on ebay for the heck of it
I showed up with 19 of my boys and we each bought a pair. Got a problem with that? 
laugh.gif

I appreciate the support from all those who actually understand the work it takes to do pickups etc, especially for retail. It is exactly why I'm done doing pickups. Most people these days are ungrateful for the work that is put in by people such as myself or Darryl, OnlyMJs, etc. 

Many people, who I haven't even helped pick up shoes for, have thanked me for the work I've done. Then there are certain people who I have hooked up shoes for retail, then turn around and flame me. Yeah I'm talking about you SmurfDavid. Dude can't even be appreciative that I hooked him up with previously releases. Instead he get's all salty because I didn't return his texts.

What I don't understand is how people are gonna get mad at me, when I was hooking people up for retail. People like Smurfdavid showing hate, even though I've hooked him up multiple times on HoH exclusives for retail. Ungrateful...

With that said, I bid farewell to Niketalk. I appreciate the support I've received from my boys such as NotoriousMJ, OnlyMJsCollected, Joeysole, UpandComing, Igotthatfire, etc. Darryl is more than willing to help out people with releases to the best of his ability. I guess everyone passes on the torch at some point. Good luck to everyone on future releases.
pimp.gif

FOR The record, I wasnt flaming you.
I live an hour and a half away from hoh cherry hill in manheim township pa, I drove up there to hoh under the impression that my 10 pairs of lebrons and kobes were on hold for me which they were.

I got the money from 4 people at my barber shop and 3 guys from college that all wanted these shoes but due to the picture you posted on here with 19 pairs of kobes and saying where you got them, it got back to the manager at hoh and because of that I was unable to purchase all the shoes that I needed to get for my buddies. I dont know you personally to bash you I just think it was pointless to post a pic of 19 pairs of one shoe then say they are all accounted for and then name the store you got them from. I'm all for you reselling and making money/helping people, I do the same thing but to blow up your spot like that which hurt me in the end trying to help my friends out that did not wanna drive up there in the snow kind of sucked.

Back
Top Bottom