House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

I don't think anyone's really hating. Some people are just quick to call anything like a valid complaint "hating

ok, 30 pages of complaints. its all the same.
Half the people wtih complaints probably never even been to the store.
If HOH are practicing shady ways what make you think it wont happen if they open one up in Chicago, LA, Texas etc
yeah the shoes were limited and there was a line. which i thought was funny since they didn't even know if the shoes would get there today.

A friend told me you gotta grease the palms pretty good to have a chance at one of these special releases.

Seems like Nike is doing very little for its basketball consumers other than those near HOH
HOH is a joke.
If this is the way it works then whomever is the manager at HOH should be looking for a new job immediately.
I passed by house of hoops yesterday around 8am but didnt see any activity, except i saw that the lights were on and the manager was in there which i thought was fishy
hell,give HoH a website and I would even stop complaining
The staff at the HOH are..............nvm
f the HoH
That store is shady I don't see this store lasting much longer.
some of the people running things need to get the axe.

complaints right?
wink.gif

Yes, but how many are valid? You can PM me if you don't want to clutter the thread, which I feel like I'm starting to, but it's not thatserious to me. A huge part of this thread is nothing but complaints, many of which I just roll my eyes at, but that's true for about every thread on NT. That's human nature.
I'm not sure if you can preface it with "If" they are being shady, but in any case, nothing makes me think the samething wouldn't happen if they opened more stores. In fact, I think it's safe to say the same is VERY likely to happen. The only difference might bethe releases could be more widely available, which would be a benefit for the consumers.

ucjb2:
Unfair is gas prices, food prices, darfur and Sean Bell. A war where poeple come home without arms and legs, depressed and mentaly ill, in caskets.
Solid.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

ok, 30 pages of complaints. its all the same.
Half the people wtih complaints probably never even been to the store.
If HOH are practicing shady ways what make you think it wont happen if they open one up in Chicago, LA, Texas etc

because if they build on in Chicago I will be able to get some of these releases. lol

HoH employees are nice tho, its a good store. I can see more of em popping up

But if more pop up, will the PE's become diluted (im at a loss for words) across stores?

like if 24 hyperdunks came out at 1 store, will 6 pair come out at 4 stores?

^God, I hope not.

That would be counter-productive if they were going to open more stores, and as much as I want to say that there's NO way they would do that, this is Nikewe're talking about.

^^^Looking at distribution to Niketowns, large retail chains, botiques and urban accounts(and anyones experience first/second hand ordering from and workingwith nike), there is nothing that would lead anyone to belive that the PE releases would become diluted as you put it.

More likely you would see public release PE's which are sold more widley in China, (i.e Zoom BB, ZKIII chinas, Lebron chinas, All-star kicks, Huraches,sharkleys being distributed in nearly the same quantities (as they are to NYC right now) at all HOH stores.

We would continue to recieve city oriented shoes, be it a city version of zoom bb's, sharkleys, or the city edition dunks/ af1's and Lebron Yankeesvarrying in distribution based on their corresponding releases through ASIA. I.E city series Sharkleys would hit all HOH locations as they were released inChina, but Lebron Yankees would be NYC store exclusive.

A big quesiton mark would be how they would approach the releases of shoes for players in the cities where the HOH stores are located. We would hope they woulddo more exlusives just for those cities teams, but we wont know till we see more stores.

Similar to how we see a handful of Niketowns (ie NYC, LA, Chi, SF) recieve more exlusive releases than the other Niketown stores, NYC and LA HOH stores wouldbe more likely to get the most exlusive releases like the Hyperdunks, LB V high school and college PE's and Jordan 8 PE's. So as more locations areadded, those stores would get the most limited releases and poeple in cities where the other 45 of the proposed 50 stores Nike eventualy envisions being partof the HOH chain would still be on here complaining about being outside one of those markets and not getting the most exlusive releases.

could elaborate more and classify all the releases that came through, I'm sure others opinions would differ slightly from what I said

but back to the original question, you would only see dilution on a very small percentage of releases I.E they may not release 108 pairs of Lebron Chinas atone store and release 54 pairs at two or more different stores. Only on shoes where large quantites were released and they wont dilute by more than 50%.

laugh.gif
Some of yall dudes who get sprung off of those females at HoH, keep in mind, you have no chance in hell (word to Vince McMahon).

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

Every time I go in there those girls flirt with me, especially when I am with my wife. My wife just sits on the ledge by the window in the front of the storewhile I go to the back and shop. The one light skin one can get it too, but being the married man that I am I always keep it professional. But don't beputting these chicks on a pedastal like they can't be touched, because at the end of the day they are only sneaker store employees
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
@dude(s) posting receipt.

My comment wasn't directing at anyone in particular. Aside from Giggs, my inbox has been flodded with dudes concurring on my prior comment. It was onlymy $00.02.

But anyway, back to the thread at hand....

Copped me a pair of Z-BO PE Sharkleys. Muy nice. Though it may soon become a collector's item, dude to his possible departure...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

Employees are not allowed to purchase PE's. Stop being igNant. Hustle harder and stop complaining. Nike isn't listening, trust me.
grin.gif
Lmao if you actually believe that employees don't get they hands on those PE's...

laugh.gif
Some of yall dudes who get sprung off of those females at HoH, keep in mind, you have no chance in hell (word to Vince McMahon).
another stupid thing to say...I got pics to prove it, but i aint putting nobody on blast on the internet...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

Employees are not allowed to purchase PE's. Stop being igNant. Hustle harder and stop complaining. Nike isn't listening, trust me.
grin.gif
Lmao if you actually believe that employees don't get they hands on those PE's...
Thats not what i said. They're not allowed to purchase but that doesn't stop them from getting somebody on the line for them.

Those Sheeds are $225?!?!?!?

I was looking at the pic thinking 'Alright, alright... I might make those blue/white ones my first AF1 ever.'

But $225?

roll.gif

Not it.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Those Sheeds are $225?!?!?!?

I was looking at the pic thinking 'Alright, alright... I might make those blue/white ones my first AF1 ever.'

But $225?

roll.gif

Not it.

I knew i wasn't alone, I dont have a single pair of Nike AF1 myself. Just dont like them, thier like NT fav shoe, i dont have any pairs and dont planon having any pairs

Whoever pays retail for those Sheeds are either pressed or plain ole Dumb...

The Margin on those are about 90% lol and only the Blue/White ones are the only decent looking ones.

Yeah... I said it.. lol

Back
Top Bottom