House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Not that surprising when you consider Supreme AF1's run for a lot. And when you throw a possible limited tag and a Sheed image on there, $225 sounds aboutright.

Which is not to say that I would cop at that price, or even half that price. AF1's are not my thing either, some are worth looking at, but I can'tstand wearing them.

the Sheeds are TOUGH, and if you all are saying one is dumb to pay retail for em how do u get em for under?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Whoever pays retail for those Sheeds are either pressed or plain ole Dumb...

The Margin on those are about 90% lol and only the Blue/White ones are the only decent looking ones.

Yeah... I said it.. lol

lol gotta love that raw honesty

laugh.gif
@searchin4js.

And goldenchild is correct.
smile.gif

Anyway, those Sheeds in person are fire. I'm passing though. It's all about the VII/XVI package.

They can probably ONLY get away with selling the Sheeds for this much at HoH, because Retailers are getting bent over something serious having to get stuckwith alot of inventory on the Premium AF's.

It's hard for them to drop the prices and still make ANY money from them. So maybe sending them to Hype Central (HoH) they could make a little somethingfrom the Resellers. By the way... how the heck does ONE person get at least 5 pairs of the Stats to resell on eBAY? Goooood night!!!

No wonder I couldn't find a pair for myself.....until today thanks to parting gifts from my boys at the Inc...

Thanks...

Does any one knows if the nike 1vote forces I am talking about the purple highs willdrop in HoH?
And if so when?

Does any one knows if the nike 1vote forces I am talking about the purple highs willdrop in HoH?
And if so when?

They can probably ONLY get away with selling the Sheeds for this much at HoH, because Retailers are getting bent over something serious having to get stuck with alot of inventory on the Premium AF's.

It's hard for them to drop the prices and still make ANY money from them. So maybe sending them to Hype Central (HoH) they could make a little something from the Resellers. By the way... how the heck does ONE person get at least 5 pairs of the Stats to resell on eBAY? Goooood night!!!

No wonder I couldn't find a pair for myself.....until today thanks to parting gifts from my boys at the Inc...

Thanks...

good looking Rock you finally got your all-star STAT's?

-Tyler

Thanks...
Did you get fired?

Edit- I asked an employee and sizes 11, 11.5 and 13 are gone.

I knew i wasn't alone, I dont have a single pair of Nike AF1 myself. Just dont like them, thier like NT fav shoe, i dont have any pairs and dont plan on having any pairs
cant say the same for myself, how ever im tempted to make the white/blue sheeds my first air force one HIGHS

Originally Posted by TheGreatPoohdini

they neeeed to release some more Ray Allen PE's!!!

Oh, no doubt. He wore a lot of great PEs this year, but the gold and green XX3s could make a person get mushy. I loved the white VIs too. Wonder whathe'll be wearing during the Finals...

I know Nike doesn't care & I am just venting, BUT it would have made so much more sense for them to have made the sharkleys, huaraches, & whateverelse they brought in mass production the super limited (24pair, 48, heck even 5 for all I care!) & made the Lebron V (CTK, SVSM, Yankees OSU) Hyperdunks,& the Jordan VIIIs in quantity. It would have made everyone so much happier! But they pull this crap. You can still get huaraches & whatever in goodsizes!

They can probably ONLY get away with selling the Sheeds for this much at HoH, because Retailers are getting bent over something serious having to get stuck with alot of inventory on the Premium AF's.

It's hard for them to drop the prices and still make ANY money from them. So maybe sending them to Hype Central (HoH) they could make a little something from the Resellers. By the way... how the heck does ONE person get at least 5 pairs of the Stats to resell on eBAY? Goooood night!!!

Thanks...
Hell with the Stats.... I didnt think that the Kobe Hyperdunks would fetch 2500.00 plus.... wow oh wow....

I don't see what's so special about those STATS..that toe area with the gold is disgustin imo..how much did they retail for?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I don't see what's so special about those STATS..that toe area with the gold is disgustin imo..how much did they retail for?

Exactly, ugly maybe they r really comfortable, but I'll pass. I buy sneakers b/c I like them not b/c their LIMITED!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh another thing if your not from the founding cities you wouldn't cough up $225.00 for a pair of sheeds . Me coming from that upbringing(NYC) Iwould personally cop all 4 pairs. Don't forget that AF1 Hi's were for the money makin' hustlers back in the day. Not for the ones that went toclass, but for the ones that made that cash.

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Exactly, ugly maybe they r really comfortable, but I'll pass. I buy sneakers b/c I like them not b/c their LIMITED!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh another thing if your not from the founding cities you wouldn't cough up $225.00 for a pair of sheeds . Me coming from that upbringing(NYC) I would personally cop all 4 pairs. Don't forget that AF1 Hi's were for the money makin' hustlers back in the day. Not for the ones that went to class, but for the ones that made that cash.
WOW thiers alot of hate on the STATS, why?!!? they retailed for 150. Thier isn't many White gold and red colorway on hot kix, execpt on the Allstar lebrons.But i bought em because i like them NOT BECAUSE THIER LIMITED (whatever gave you that idea
eyes.gif
). thier a shoe you need a nice outfit to make em look nice. If you wear themwith whatever you look like
alien.gif
.when I do wear the outfit i will makesure i post my fit
pimp.gif
. I always like the STAT shoe, but not the colorwaysthey bring out to the public. i like the purple toes STAT plays in.

Back
Top Bottom