House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Too bad the Dukes arnt dropping on saturday! I woulda copped, dunno if im able to make it on monday or wednesday
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kklutch22

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

March 27th
Nike Kevin Durant KDII Texas
Jordan ICONS PE Mike Bibby

Anyone know if these are the white/gray joints with the orange midsole? Or the actual ones that Texas has been wearing?

from the KDII post:
246355a7e9998146d9cb502b953a95ed88f2a7d.jpg

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

CTKs
pimp.gif
tell me about it..i'm getting stoked...
it's funny i am buying the shoes...but everytime a release date where i want something it feels like christmas...hahaha

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ 10:00 AM Sharp in Chicago!

You think they will hold a pair of the USC's?
no but i dont think u will need to, just get there early as possible
Like i said, i'll be there around 1:30.. I just don't wanna miss out.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ 10:00 AM Sharp in Chicago!

lol its differnt for you b/c u got inside connects. and theyre not gna open early for saturdays releases??

hohla usually opens 2 hours early at 8am.  ima have to gie them a call though just to make sure.

im prob gna show up 2 hours early, just to secure my pairs... have to since its a 45 minute drive for me... id be HEATED if i made the long drive just to miss out on the shoes or the right size.
sick.gif

Ima call HOH tomm and make sure dukes are monday. Will be great news if its so. Should be able to be in and out no problem before work.

Originally Posted by riddla713

my dude at hoh in houston said they only got 8 pairs of the ctk's right now. im going to call him back on friday to lock up a pair of usc kobe v's and im going to see if they got anymore ctk's. are the ctk lebrons usually extremely limited?
dudes in Texas care about nyc high schools?

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by riddla713

my dude at hoh in houston said they only got 8 pairs of the ctk's right now. im going to call him back on friday to lock up a pair of usc kobe v's and im going to see if they got anymore ctk's. are the ctk lebrons usually extremely limited?
dudes in Texas care about nyc high schools?
Ummmm of course not. People don't buy them because of the HS affiliation, they buy them because they like the color.

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

transferring to hoh LA cha ching i just saw all my future paychecks go into the cash register.....lol

Wassup Spyda. Just don't forget about your boy! Hope you like working there.

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

transferring to hoh LA cha ching i just saw all my future paychecks go into the cash register.....lol
great another loser at the hoh in la.....haha jk. only problem i see with this is u wear the same size
mad.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Does the 50% off this weekend work in HOH?
Lebron VII Ctk are on the exclusion list, so either top tier footlockers are gonna get them (which my managers say no) or that list is for HOH too and they got a 50%

this is going to be my first time going to HOH L.A on release day. trying to get a pair of USC what time do they open? also where does everyone line up at im trying to get their a little early

Jeez, HOH Cherry Hill gotta have some of the worst customer service over the phone i've ever seen. I ask a simple question about the RD for the ZKV Dukes and the chick on the phone catches an attitude and tells me she doesnt know anything about it and she cant ask the manager... #%$? U cant ask the manager? what a joke

Back
Top Bottom