House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Jeez, HOH Cherry Hill gotta have some of the worst customer service over the phone i've ever seen. I ask a simple question about the RD for the ZKV Dukes and the chick on the phone catches an attitude and tells me she doesnt know anything about it and she cant ask the manager... #%$? U cant ask the manager? what a joke

I've never understood workers who have attitudes, I mean even on my worst days at work I still have the smarts and the courtesy to put a smile on and be pleasant. But I guess workers nowadays think they are entitled to their job instead of being thankful for having one. Anyway sorry to get off topic back to the thread.

Originally Posted by rolla808

Jeez, HOH Cherry Hill gotta have some of the worst customer service over the phone i've ever seen. I ask a simple question about the RD for the ZKV Dukes and the chick on the phone catches an attitude and tells me she doesnt know anything about it and she cant ask the manager... #%$? U cant ask the manager? what a joke

I've never understood workers who have attitudes, I mean even on my worst days at work I still have the smarts and the courtesy to put a smile on and be pleasant. But I guess workers nowadays think they are entitled to their job instead of being thankful for having one. Anyway sorry to get off topic back to the thread.
it really depends on where you are or where they are (if you call); but i completely agree with you....the worst are customer service reps over the phone, everyone got big balls when they are on the phone or even the internet (case in point some guys on NT hahaha; im not naming anyone nor is this directed at anyone so everyone dont get your panties in a bunch)

^^ Yea idk what her deal was, maybe that time of the month or w/e but still no excuse... I could understand if i was a complete a-hole on the phone but i was polite and everything. It must just be that chick cause i remember her voice from the last time i was there. She rang me up and then just left my stuff on the counter with the bag next to it and walked away lol, i looked at my homie like u kidding me? She seemed in a bad mood then too so idk. Everyone else that I've dealt with over there was cool as hell. Chopped it up with the manager a couple times about certain releases and what stuff sells quickly there and whatnot so overall I wouldnt say they have bad customer service its just that one chick lol.

Anyone going to HOH Cherry Hill tomorrow for the USC's? If so, can you ask the manager when they are releasing the Dukes? Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

hoh harlem might open at 8... they did for the lst lebron release
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mad dudes bein tightlipped around here and I dont blame them.
I know they open early for days with "release dates" so imma assume 8 is the time

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Cherry Hill has A LOT of stuff just sittin..i haven't been to HOH NY lately so i'm not sure if there the same way..

Ya Cherry hill did have alot of stuff just sitting there. I've been & surprised on some the things they still have...

Originally Posted by mp16fan

What time is HOH CHI opening tomorrow for Lebrons and kobes?

Don't quote me on this but I thought I saw a reputable niketalker post in the lebron thread that HOH CHi was open tonight at midnight?  Can anyone confirm...  thanks

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

^^ Yea idk what her deal was, maybe that time of the month or w/e but still no excuse... I could understand if i was a complete a-hole on the phone but i was polite and everything. It must just be that chick cause i remember her voice from the last time i was there. She rang me up and then just left my stuff on the counter with the bag next to it and walked away lol, i looked at my homie like u kidding me? She seemed in a bad mood then too so idk. Everyone else that I've dealt with over there was cool as hell. Chopped it up with the manager a couple times about certain releases and what stuff sells quickly there and whatnot so overall I wouldnt say they have bad customer service its just that one chick lol.

Its gotta be that girl...I've been there, talked it up with the manager for awhile as well. i even caught him @ a bad time. his store got a 50% on a mystery shop. i bet the mystery shop was probably that girl! Manager was a cool dude...wish i remembered his name...

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Cherry Hill has A LOT of stuff just sittin..i haven't been to HOH NY lately so i'm not sure if there the same way..
Ya Cherry hill did have alot of stuff just sitting there. I've been & surprised on some the things they still have...
lets be honest
HOH resellers arent that smart
I even see them slackin on 50s #imjussayin
also the heat at HOH are only hot for 3 weeks tops, look at every kobe in the past 2 years

p1mpjuce- the manager you talked to was a bald black guy, 30's prolly? Idk bout the girl tho, she looked hispanic wit some acne lol... mean attitude on her tho lol

p1mpjuce- the manager you talked to was a bald black guy, 30's prolly? Idk bout the girl tho, she looked hispanic wit some acne lol... mean attitude on her tho lol
The black dude is named keith hes alright at times but for the most part, hes kinda of a douche.  Mike the other co-manager is cool as hell and so are the two ams that work there.  The fat hispanic girl is a huge c*nt and gives everyone there attitude no matter what.  Im somewhat of a regular there and she still gives me +!%@ eventho i know both the managers fairly well and drop loot everytime i go there.

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Originally Posted by mp16fan

What time is HOH CHI opening tomorrow for Lebrons and kobes?

Don't quote me on this but I thought I saw a reputable niketalker post in the lebron thread that HOH CHi was open tonight at midnight?  Can anyone confirm...  thanks

9 am. Although at this point I guess it didn't really help you as they are already open now.

if ur talkin about the fat spanish chick with the tat on her arm I cant stand her either. She is very rude. We should report her

Back
Top Bottom