House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by jca998

Everyone at Footlocker is telling me that at the end of August, the Dadeland store will be a HOH.

cant THATS NEXT WEEK. and we are in Back TO School right until Sept. i got it confirm by the DM and GM and the Ekin here. so they lying to you man.

Originally Posted by jca998

Everyone at Footlocker is telling me that at the end of August, the Dadeland store will be a HOH.

cant THATS NEXT WEEK. and we are in Back TO School right until Sept. i got it confirm by the DM and GM and the Ekin here. so they lying to you man.

do not waste your time at hoh in PG. My friend works there and said that most if not all pairs were purchased by employees

Originally Posted by Rightguard

do not waste your time at hoh in PG. My friend works there and said that most if not all pairs were purchased by employees

That's a shame & it appears that nothing can be done about it! I live in MD & was pretty excited about getting a HOH b/c it meant I wouldnt have to drive to the one NYC & see my bro-in law in the process. The one thing I can say & that is that HOH NYC may do some shady thnigs to, but atleast the majority of the kicks went to the public!

Originally Posted by kickzrock

House of Hoops Florida Mall Orlando, FL - Grand Opening October 8th.

This is  true i called and found out thanks man 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

HOH MIAMI OPENING EITHER OCT 15 OR 22.

Wow!!! Finally!!!!! I never been down to Dadeland mall. Whats the scene like there? I know its real richy.

Man I remember Dadeland mall back when I was kid! Me & my cousin ue to hang out down there. Is the shoe game like that in the MIA?

anyone got info on the red/grey Zoom Don's? did they drop already? been trying to find out but no one at HOH seems to be able to help out
ohwell.gif

SAW LEBRON THIS PAST FRIDAY AT DADELAND MALL..
MAD COOL GUY.
THE GRAND OPENING IS GOING TO BE WADE AND LEBRON AT DADELAND MALL..

MAD COOL GUY.

MAD COOL GUY.

Charlotte, Winston Salem(was originally suppose to be Greensboro) and Raleigh..

kinda makes sense since NC is a basketball state but i dunno if we need 3

anyone's HOH still have the rice aways in 10.5 for 99 usd? Please post the numbers as well of the store. Thanks

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

I'm looking forward to the one on 34th street in NYC opening.

RRREALLY...THATS GONNA BE OD..

ANYWAY WALKED INTO THE ROOSEVELT FIELD HOH..AND NUTTIN NEW EXCEPT THOSE GREY AND BABY BLUE UPTEMPO 97

WENT IN HOPING FOR THE SOLDIER 4 CTK

Back
Top Bottom