House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by iamlegend

does hoh do phone orders because i heard stock locating their kicks is damn near impossible
Yeah I can attest to that..
tired.gif

HOH Bay Area has the Black/Orange, White/orange elite crew socks in M, L, XL. Still no Royals or Navys though..

Hey yo marley..what is that supposed 2 mean..I asked a legit question..no reason for that kinda response

Originally Posted by slim15

Hey yo marley..what is that supposed 2 mean..I asked a legit question..no reason for that kinda response
That is the excitement I would have if what you said were really happening.  I would love to have those but there is no retro of those anytime in the near future.  Sorry man, whoever told you that is jerkin your chain.

Yeah..that's what I thought..it was on 2 different sites..I googled it and it came up..figured it was false..checked with my guy at hoh chicago and he said he hasn't heard anything..just wishful thinking

Yeah..that's what I thought..it was on 2 different sites..I googled it and it came up..figured it was false..checked with my guy at hoh chicago and he said he hasn't heard anything..just wishful thinking

anybody on here get those George Gervin Iceman blazers that they supposedly only made 24 pairs of for HoH last year?

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

I'm looking forward to the one on 34th street in NYC opening.

RRREALLY...THATS GONNA BE OD..
Not for me,the HOH in Harlem is not convenient for me to get to at all.

NOT TO SOUND LIKE A JERK BUT ITS ONLY LIKE 5 STOPS ON THE B,D TRAIN FROM 34TH STREET WHATS NOT CONVENIENT BOUT AN EXTRA 8MIN???

LIKE I SAID NOT BEING A JERK...

Back
Top Bottom