House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by peteyk 420

anybody on here get those George Gervin Iceman blazers that they supposedly only made 24 pairs of for HoH last year?

saw them on ebay long ago for only like 200

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Nah,its cool. Usually go by car which is already annoying,so anything to shorten the ride works for me.

i hear you but i would think tryin to find parking in that area would be so frustrating that you'd rather just go up to 25th

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Nah,its cool. Usually go by car which is already annoying,so anything to shorten the ride works for me.

i hear you but i would think tryin to find parking in that area would be so frustrating that you'd rather just go up to 25th

PARKING IN HARLEM>>>>PARKING ON 34TH STREET...

UNLESS YOU PAYING $20/HR...IF THATS THE CASE...DO YOU PLAYER!

HoH dadeland Mall opening next friday October 15..

LeBron James will be there.. heard Wade and Bosh too ( thats not confirm tho)

See you guys there

Yeah but 34th location is better. I can go after a knick game. Or hang out at the mall afterwards.

what else can i do on 125th?

I have been looking forward to this for some time now. if Bron is gonna be there might get my mvp's signed haha. FL deserved a HoH imo because of the shoe heads around here, not knocking NY or Cal but we have a decent amount of collectors here too, just look at all the limited shops in Miami alone.

either way, I quit 2 months ago and this happens, bout to talk to my old manager about seasonal work.
devil.gif

I'm petty sure that is what I said.

It will be a wall install or sectional install similar to san fran.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by Rightguard

do not waste your time at hoh in PG. My friend works there and said that most if not all pairs were purchased by employees

That's a shame & it appears that nothing can be done about it! I live in MD & was pretty excited about getting a HOH b/c it meant I wouldnt have to drive to the one NYC & see my bro-in law in the process. The one thing I can say & that is that HOH NYC may do some shady thnigs to, but atleast the majority of the kicks went to the public!

JUSt PM'ed you.

ONE MORE TO HOH MIAMI OPENSSSS FINALLY,...
I AM NOT SURE WHEN THE ATHLETE IS GOING TO ARRIVE BUT ITS LEBRON JAMES THATS THE RUMOR FOR MONTHS ALREADY.

on saturday or friday? hopefully its saturday due to the release of the preheats. might have to bring my mvp's and get em signed.

on saturday or friday? hopefully its saturday due to the release of the preheats. might have to bring my mvp's and get em signed.

^ tomorrow it opens and saturday releasing the shoes... Shoot me a PM and ill talk better...
Hopefully lebrons goes i want a shirt signed at least....

Hey freak, you stop by there today? how was it? anything cool available that might peak my interest other than pre heats?

Olympic Pippens, Lebron Soldier IV Akrons, CTK.

Exclusive Miami HOH shirts.

Pre-Heats were on display.

Yes, but they are now sold out.

Blue and white with the 8 stiched on the back, a true quickstrike release

Back
Top Bottom