House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Thats good about the oly's. maybe orlando and miami will get retocks cuz they sold extremely fast.

and I had confirmed orlando a page back JCA, just no one wanted to believe. I spoke to Hicks,Brown and my old DM who's store is the homestore with the HoH.

I swear NT doesn't wanna believe anything lol

^^^^

I know, I was told about Orlando months ago and some people were pm'ing and texting me because they didn't believe me.

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

HOH is expanding pretty quick

yep. Im doing a project on Nike and I came across an article about Nike and Footlocker teaming up to create HOH (in 2007). And the article states that Nike and FTL expected to have as many as 50 stores worldwide within 3 years (2010). Idk how many HOHs there are, but they will keep expanding  for sure.

anyone got the SKU for Olympic Uptempos?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

yep. Im doing a project on Nike and I came across an article about Nike and Footlocker teaming up to create HOH (in 2007). And the article states that Nike and FTL expected to have as many as 50 stores worldwide within 3 years (2010). Idk how many HOHs there are, but they will keep expanding  for sure.

50 stores?  wow.  I hope that means all the relases would get even more widespread so there is no more limited crap like the Big Stage Kobe fiasco.

I've never been to the HoH at P.G. Plaza in MD for a big release....

Does anyone have an idea of what the release of the Lebron South Beach VIII's is going to be like??

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

50 stores?  wow.  I hope that means all the relases would get even more widespread so there is no more limited crap like the Big Stage Kobe fiasco.

I wouldn't count on it. You will still continue to see market exclusives. nature of the beast sadly.

When i was the line the we told the VP of FTL that it was about time they open a HOH in Miami. he reply by saying if you guys keep up making line and more we will open up more stores in south florida...

It was about time what with all the boutiques in southbeach. I mean I don't care if South FL gets more. The store was great don't get me wrong. But I am glad orlando and tampa are getting them so I don't have to travel and fight the beasts off as much.

sadly they are in worse neighborhoods LOL.

moz-screenshot-2.png

moz-screenshot-3.png

they gonna have olympic uptempos and a few other things for grand opening

orlando heads, just came back from the house of hoops in orlando. Unless they get a new shipment tommorow here is what they got
Pippen Umptempos $160 but alot of people were turned away when they asked for their size
Kobe v lower merion and rice aways lot of sizes TB White blue, black and white
lebron viii black and red. they had them on the floor but was unsure if they can sell them or not
KD2 Texas colorway
hyperdunks texas usc
hyperfuse kentucky syracuse
kobe v lime green shorts
nike elite socks/ white and black
lebron new solder shoes in CTK/Akron High/ OSU/ and 2 other limited colors
alot of orlando Nike shirts

the co workers were letting people call and put shoes on hold

thats all that caught my eye

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Pippen Umptempos $160 but alot of people were turned away when they asked for their size

the co workers were letting people call and put shoes on hold

thats all that caught my eye
does anybody know if they getting a restock on those olympic uptempos or this a hyperstrike type situation?

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Orlando's opens this saturday. Tampa's by end of year.

where is the HoH in Tampa going to located ? im guessing the footlocker in University mall... its about time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Orlando's opens this saturday. Tampa's by end of year.

where is the HoH in Tampa going to located ? im guessing the footlocker in University mall... its about time
pimp.gif
They say it's going to be in International mall time will tell
glasses.gif

Just curious if anyone hit up the grand opening yesterday. Anything cool?

As for Tampa, it is supposedly going to be in university. But they could very well put it in international and from a business standpoint that makes more sense because of the location of the international mall( airport,bit more affluent easy access). I guess we will just see what happens.

As for Tampa, it is supposedly going to be in university. But they could very well put it in international and from a business standpoint that makes more sense because of the location of the international mall( airport,bit more affluent easy access). I guess we will just see what happens.

Actually imo it would make more sense to place it in university mall, i read an article in the tampa trib a few yrs ago that uni mall was selling 1 pair of sneakers a min ( on average of course), besides its way more accessible than international plaza, and it literally down the road from USF. Say what you want about the location of uni mall, that doesnt stop them from moving units 

The Air More Uptempo Olympic colorway has a release date of 10/30. I'm kinda surprised they made an exception and sold them early. Most HoH locations will have them on the 30th.

Actually imo it would make more sense to place it in university mall, i read an article in the tampa trib a few yrs ago that uni mall was selling 1 pair of sneakers a min ( on average of course), besides its way more accessible than international plaza, and it literally down the road from USF. Say what you want about the location of uni mall, that doesnt stop them from moving units 
Disagree its not like that anymore a lot shoes sit over there only ones that move are when resellers buy them up and also the footlocker is like the size of a bathroom no room
laugh.gif
international mall would be 100% better
glasses.gif

I never said they wouldn't move units/make money. The area it is in sucks though. Plain and simple. From someone who picked up some shifts there the clientele are ghetto as hell and some of the exclusives might be a tough sell for anyone local. It is still very much a retro/ Jordan market. Would I.go? To get stuff I want yes. Would I come alone on a release or camp out? Abso- f'ING lutely not. International is.much safer from that standpoint. Sure bad stuff happens everywhere but why risk it knowing there are options. And it.isn't that much further from university . Hell people drive to Orlando and st Pete for retros,you don't think people would drive 5-10 minutes more? Just saying. As long as we get it its whatever, just stating my opinion.

^ Agreed university isnt what it used to be a lot of robbery's and others,and again the footlocker in there is very small don't know where they would put the hoh stuff but if its there i will go 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom