House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Man I hope other HOHs gets those uptempos!!!! Those r grail status for me! Chicago doesn't have em as of yet, and if anybody gets them the Chi should.

Olympic Uptempo PIPs??? How much and what was the size run? Smallest 7.5 or 8? I'll be looking out for them here in Chicago. Lemme know if they're releasing anywhere else.

Well my old DM confirmed it while I was in MIA, so yeah it is happening this saturday.

They will probably dust off Vince for the grand opening lol.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Well my old DM confirmed it while I was in MIA, so yeah it is happening this saturday.

They will probably dust off Vince for the grand opening lol.

yo yo.. i think we met each other i was with the all start 7s and the SVSM..  i was number 10....

Lmao @ the vince comment they can always bring him and rashard

I wonder what they gonna have I work this saturday so I'm gonna be to busy to go all the way to florida mall

Freak: I was like 120 so if we met it was most likely in passing. I did only see 2 guys with allstars so you were probably one of those 2. I was the un-shoehead looking dude in my Manchester United kit and Vans. I almost wore my chalks but decided against it cuz I had never been to this area of MIA and didn't really want to get double jacked if it came to it LOL. Great area though s next time I will make sure to rock something decent.

Jon: Don't get me wrong. I like Vince as a person. Met the dude when he was at Maitland playing ball and frequently played ball with him at the datona area Y and Rec center when he was in high school going on to college. My 6th grade reading teacher's son actually was on the Maitland state winning team that year so that is how we met. As a player I just feel he never met his true potential. but nice guy and always gave back to Daytona without hesitation. I don't think anything special is releasing unless it has a release date for this weekend at HoH though so I don't think you will miss much but fanfare and hype.

Freak: I was like 120 so if we met it was most likely in passing. I did only see 2 guys with allstars so you were probably one of those 2. I was the un-shoehead looking dude in my Manchester United kit and Vans. I almost wore my chalks but decided against it cuz I had never been to this area of MIA and didn't really want to get double jacked if it came to it LOL. Great area though s next time I will make sure to rock something decent.

Jon: Don't get me wrong. I like Vince as a person. Met the dude when he was at Maitland playing ball and frequently played ball with him at the datona area Y and Rec center when he was in high school going on to college. My 6th grade reading teacher's son actually was on the Maitland state winning team that year so that is how we met. As a player I just feel he never met his true potential. but nice guy and always gave back to Daytona without hesitation. I don't think anything special is releasing unless it has a release date for this weekend at HoH though so I don't think you will miss much but fanfare and hype.
Man are you sure.. damn i saw a guy rocking MVPS and all i thought it was you.. maybe i was confused lol..

Just use the footlocker store locator for the Orlando locales. It's on orange blossom trail in the Florida mall.

Freak: yeah I wasn't wearing my mvps. Had em to get signed but after the timing fiasco gave up on that idea.

Just use the footlocker store locator for the Orlando locales. It's on orange blossom trail in the Florida mall.

Freak: yeah I wasn't wearing my mvps. Had em to get signed but after the timing fiasco gave up on that idea.
thats the mall with the hotel inside it right??? 

LOL!

laugh.gif

That was me in the MVP's, lucky number 13, and number 14.

HOH in Orlando is confirmed by the President of Foot Locker, he was a the HOH Miami event.

Back
Top Bottom