House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

HOH Cherry Hill...anyone know if they gettin the OC's

I was there today and they do not have them.  I am assuming they are not getting them.  Sucks ...

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

What's the retail price on those red KD3's up there?

probably 88 like all the other KDs
I think they're actually $93. The All-Star shoes this year have all gotten a $5 bump.

Either one sounds good to me. I need some new basketball shoes. How are the KD3's for basketball, anyone?
nerd.gif

I think I'm going to stop by my local HOH tomorrow and pick these up.
pimp.gif

I thought they released this past Saturday.
30t6p3b.gif
I ended up buying the Del Sol VI's for basketball instead. I already kind of regret it, because I've been spending too much money as of late.
frown.gif

The Kobe af1 low is $135 and i dont wear af1's, but i will be grabbing those. leather is great, and both pairs i saw were made extremely well.

HOH Orlando will have a handful of the BIN V's. When I say Handful, I mean handful. Good luck to all that are trying to cop...

anyone know if any of deron williams hyperfuses have dropped at HoHs?

i call them and everytime i talk to someone they dont know %%$#
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm assuming HoHs should have the away colorway since HoH N Riverside has them. Someone mentioned thought that there are two versions of it. I bought them around the time they came out, but I haven't gone back to check to see if they are different.

I'm hopin Nike comes through with the home pair and whatever shoe D Will decides to wear at the All Star game. They never released for retail the Hyperdunk West lows he rocked last year.

The house of hoops harlem facebook page gives updates about the bins..saying noboday can camp till 6 am friday morning for the bin if you come before hand they will tell u to go home. They will have someone there overnight watching line if people there before 6 you get no kicks

Originally Posted by joekamel

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm assuming HoHs should have the away colorway since HoH N Riverside has them. Someone mentioned thought that there are two versions of it. I bought them around the time they came out, but I haven't gone back to check to see if they are different.

I'm hopin Nike comes through with the home pair and whatever shoe D Will decides to wear at the All Star game. They never released for retail the Hyperdunk West lows he rocked last year.

c34368a960166205506e5b6dc06d9a6adbd4b2a2_r.jpg

72c264662a6c85655fccec9bb907e05d08f34cf2_r.jpg

these the 2 d will hyperfuse

Originally Posted by Tha323Kid

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

c34368a960166205506e5b6dc06d9a6adbd4b2a2_r.jpg

72c264662a6c85655fccec9bb907e05d08f34cf2_r.jpg

these the 2 d will hyperfuse
Thanks for the pics. I only saw the blue swoosh version at HoH N Riverside last time I was there, but I will have to double check when I get home to see which version I ended up with from a couple months ago.

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

The house of hoops harlem facebook page gives updates about the bins..saying noboday can camp till 6 am friday morning for the bin if you come before hand they will tell u to go home. They will have someone there overnight watching line if people there before 6 you get no kicks
I hope they enforce that at HoH State St and Ntown Chicago.

they dont.  they took names yesterday to hold your place in line for today -> and today you're in line to get a ticket that will hold you place in line for tomorrow -> then you get back in line tomorrow to cop your bins

good luck

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

they dont.  they took names yesterday to hold your place in line for today -> and today you're in line to get a ticket that will hold you place in line for tomorrow -> then you get back in line tomorrow to cop your bins

good luck

i heard about this yesterday, too funny.  what are people supposed to do who have jobs they must attend.....drop $450 on ebay i guess

good luck
Thanks for the info. I knew HoH N Riverside did that cause people can wait indoors, but wasn't sure bout State St. I'm guessing all their pairs are accounted for?

good luck
Thanks for the info. I knew HoH N Riverside did that cause people can wait indoors, but wasn't sure bout State St. I'm guessing all their pairs are accounted for?
About 8-10 folks in front of NTC now.  I heard from someone that both HOH CHI didn't get theirs yet. 

Back
Top Bottom