House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

they transferring my boy to be a manager at the new 34st hoh. the date he gave me for the opening is suppose to be 3/16/2011.... we'll see what they get for the opening

Originally Posted by kidqotsolez

anybody know where to buy the dwill hyperfuse lows at?
I've only heard HoH NJ mentioned in here and I got mine from HoH Chicago (N Riverside). I would have to assume all the stand alone HoHs have them like they do with almost all PEs?

Does anyone know if either of the hoh in dallas has the rudy gay fly by... I called and they don't know what I'm talking about.

I'm sure they're going to have them, how many pairs i have no idea, i think people are keeping a lid on it so people will either go and risk it or just not go based off no info given out.

Do any HoHs still have the black silver Penny III? The one I go to no longer carries it. Let me know. Thanks.

ANYONE from DMV, know of any info on restock of KOBE VI OC's and 3D's at HOH Prince Georges Plaza, Hyattsville, MD? I don't know of any truth to this though?

Originally Posted by just another pair

ANYONE from DMV, know of any info on restock of KOBE VI OC's and 3D's at HOH Prince Georges Plaza, Hyattsville, MD? I don't know of any truth to this though?
To my knowledge they never got them. 

^ check your HOH's, mine got a shipment of 3D/OC's this afternoon.They started selling them at 4:00, and they were sold out by 4:30, luckily I finally got my size in the 3D's!!

Originally Posted by joekamel

Do any HoHs still have the black silver Penny III? The one I go to no longer carries it. Let me know. Thanks.

not sure where you stay at but the HOH out LA in the Beverly Center had them for a while. I was out there late december early january and got em for around 109

^I heard this was going to be the last of the 3D/OC restocks? Anyone else hear this, or hear anything different?

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

HOH in Daly City just got the restock no more 3ds couple pairs of "OC's " left.
how many pairs did you pick up i see some on your site

Just got back from HOH in Daly City. No more OCs or 3Ds. Saw a few pairs of Rices and they have the All Stars.

Back
Top Bottom