House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

they dont.  they took names yesterday to hold your place in line for today -> and today you're in line to get a ticket that will hold you place in line for tomorrow -> then you get back in line tomorrow to cop your bins

good luck
Thanks for the info. I knew HoH N Riverside did that cause people can wait indoors, but wasn't sure bout State St. I'm guessing all their pairs are accounted for?
About 8-10 folks in front of NTC now.  I heard from someone that both HOH CHI didn't get theirs yet. 
Thanks flint. There was word that not all HoHs will be getting their shipment in time for tomorrow, but didn't know it was for both Chi locations. I wonder how they are going to handle that since it sounds like they already had lines too.

I guess I'll have to swing by early tomorrow morning and see what my chances are. I don't have the energy to do overnight waits anymore.

Originally Posted by Tha323Kid

Originally Posted by air max 87

anyone know if any of deron williams hyperfuses have dropped at HoHs?

i call them and everytime i talk to someone they dont know %%$#
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm assuming HoHs should have the away colorway since HoH N Riverside has them. Someone mentioned thought that there are two versions of it. I bought them around the time they came out, but I haven't gone back to check to see if they are different.

I'm hopin Nike comes through with the home pair and whatever shoe D Will decides to wear at the All Star game. They never released for retail the Hyperdunk West lows he rocked last year.

c34368a960166205506e5b6dc06d9a6adbd4b2a2_r.jpg

72c264662a6c85655fccec9bb907e05d08f34cf2_r.jpg

these the 2 d will hyperfuse
Thanks for the pics. I only saw the blue swoosh version at HoH N Riverside last time I was there, but I will have to double check when I get home to see which version I ended up with from a couple months ago.
HOH Cherry Hill NJ has the lows ... saw them today.

I'm going crazy. I thought I picked up a pair a couple months ago, but after taking a look, I didn't. Which pair came out first? I'm guessing the lows came out second?

I'm going crazy. I thought I picked up a pair a couple months ago, but after taking a look, I didn't. Which pair came out first? I'm guessing the lows came out second?

im pretty sure the lows came out last because the highs were introduced first.

rsal48.jpg

they need to release these as a low too
pimp.gif

Anyone have a HOH update for the Bay Area? i want to drive out there, but dont wanna go in the rain if it aint worth it...

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Originally Posted by Tha323Kid

anyone know if any of deron williams hyperfuses have dropped at HoHs?

i call them and everytime i talk to someone they dont know %%$#
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm assuming HoHs should have the away colorway since HoH N Riverside has them. Someone mentioned thought that there are two versions of it. I bought them around the time they came out, but I haven't gone back to check to see if they are different.

I'm hopin Nike comes through with the home pair and whatever shoe D Will decides to wear at the All Star game. They never released for retail the Hyperdunk West lows he rocked last year.

these the 2 d will hyperfuse
Thanks for the pics. I only saw the blue swoosh version at HoH N Riverside last time I was there, but I will have to double check when I get home to see which version I ended up with from a couple months ago.
HOH Cherry Hill NJ has the lows ... saw them today.

i saw a pair tuesday at hoh in harlem, but dont remember which color swoosh either.

Quick update for London, UK HoH. As of today they now have in stock:

- Air Jordan 2011 (white/black)
- Jordan Melo M7 ASG

- Hyperfuse lo ASG/LA pack
- LeBron 8 V2 ASG
- Kobe VI ASG
- Kobe VI East LA
- KDIII ASG

Also NikeTown at Oxford Circus received the Kobe Foam Force hi and lo. They're dope, but expensive! £102 for the lo and £160 for the hi.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

HOH Orlando will have a handful of the BIN V's. When I say Handful, I mean handful. Good luck to all that are trying to cop...

AJ the manager of HOH Orlando said they will only have 16-18 pairs of bins.... btw they have the BHM AF1 & Kobe AF1 for sale already... Like two weeks now... Anybody no wen the hightligher penny 1 drops??

anybody know if these are the HOH only release?
f5735d0ce30b44b57c64100e4ac943e2e57c05e.jpg

I can't find anywhere to confirm... only thing i found is on jordan official website said they supposed to release on December 13th? which is a while back... and no other online retailers are having them, this means an HOH only release?!

anything about this?

cd9357f3e91340db708018524931235139de711.jpg

official website said January... but same thing, can't find anywhere

ASG, the white/red ones are released on thursday HoH, i believe...

im pretty sure the lows came out last because the highs were introduced first.

rsal48.jpg

they need to release these as a low too
pimp.gif
Ok. I think I have too many shoes. I found the highs hiding under some clothes. Piked up the lows on Saturday. HoH N Riverside said they only had them for a couple days.

I agree am87. Nike needs to release all his PE colorways.

Hoping that the HOH in Columbus drops the black history month shoes and playoff 13s as a midnight opening.

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

Hoping that the HOH in Columbus drops the black history month shoes and playoff 13s as a midnight opening.
anyone can comfrim?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

looks like deron pe's will be more boring now w navy/wht

yea man.. Nets colorways FTL
Hopefully the NJ/Brooklyn close to NYC market means more releases of his PEs, even if the colorways won't be as sweet as the Jazz ones.

Anyone see the Nike Lebron 1/2 Zip Hoody at House of Hoops? Its grey with 2 zip pockets and a patch on the left shoulder. If anyone has, can u take a pic and post it?

Back
Top Bottom