House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Is there a HOH opening in Menlo Park Mall in Edison, New Jersey?

No, they just broke down the triplex and converted it to one FTL.  The KFL is gone and the LFL got moved by nordstroms.  They grand open is the 19th, I heard that they will have some reups there for the opening but didn't get details.  It would be convenient for them to open one there but then there would be too many in Jersey then.

Groady Wang wrote:
No, they just broke down the triplex and converted it to one FTL.  The KFL is gone and the LFL got moved by nordstroms.  They grand open is the 19th, I heard that they will have some reups there for the opening but didn't get details.  It would be convenient for them to open one there but then there would be too many in Jersey then

thanks for the heads up on menlo..was wondering when they would reopen..was hoping they would convert to a hoh but guess i gotta settle for willowbrook and cherry hill

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Search "house of hoops 34th" on Facebook and there is a public event titled "House of Hoops grand opening" scheduled for this friday.
seriously son?
laugh.gif

That's the only place I was able to find info. I don't see what's funny.

I tried to copy and paste the link, but since you have to be signed in to FB, it won't work.  So I said to search for it.

Damn, it woulda been nice for them to open a HOH in Menlo. They got the room for it and it would be a good fit cause then you would have one in North, South and Central Jersey. What kinda re-ups where you hearing?

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Damn, it woulda been nice for them to open a HOH in Menlo. They got the room for it and it would be a good fit cause then you would have one in North, South and Central Jersey. What kinda re-ups where you hearing?

Yea, would have been nice.  I def hate riding down to Cherry Hill to try and cop stuff.  I've been hearing rumors that they are contemplating building a HOH in Central Jersey the question as of right now is just where.  I heard that Menlo will prolly have a restock on most of the retro jordans from the past 2 months excluding CGs and a supposed restock on the Royal blue foams.  Im also hearing that for the 34th street HOH and the KOP grand openings that they may be recieving a small restock of CG 11s.  It is just word of mouth but the source is almost always correct, so take it how you will.

I just walked past 34th st and the old Dr. Jay's spot still needs a ton of work done to it. I doubt it opens tomorrow. They did close down the little FL a couple of store down though.

Im copping some cool greys 2mrw. They are also going 2 have Penny foams. If anyone needs any retail help, lemme know,
Don't worry Meth, I do mean retail.

Called the hoh on 125th,person I spoke to didn't know what time the 34th st store is opening. Anybody know what time they're opening tomorrow?

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Called the hoh on 125th,person I spoke to didn't know what time the 34th st store is opening. Anybody know what time they're opening tomorrow?

11:00 am 
is what i was told at 34 street footlocker 

Back
Top Bottom