House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Does anyone have a SKU or UPC for the Black/Electric Green Penny I's? Trying to get a pair stock located but my local HoH never got a shipment. Manager said he'd be able to work something out if I got the SKU for it. Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by just another pair

was it all HOH, anyone have any info on oc, 3D restock in MD?

Apparently they got a small shipment in, but for them to sell out as fast as they did, makes you think their employees, turned on the batsignal for their homies.  I called em up late afternoon and all that was left was a 13 in the 3Ds..  I need to be part of the in crowd..
tired.gif

Anyone else go to the soft opening of the KOP HOH. IMO much nicer than Cherry Hill. The staff is much nicer and they actually let you get your employee discount on stuff.

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Anyone else go to the soft opening of the KOP HOH. IMO much nicer than Cherry Hill. The staff is much nicer and they actually let you get your employee discount on stuff.
what did they have to release?

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Originally Posted by moneymike88

when does the hoh on 34th st open

FRIday next week
havent been down there in a hot minute. is it an actual hoh or theyre just remodelling the ftl with a 'special section'? ...im assuming its the one in front of macys.

Originally Posted by maxpapic

when does the hoh on 34th st open

FRIday next week
havent been down there in a hot minute. is it an actual hoh or theyre just remodelling the ftl with a 'special section'? ...im assuming its the one in front of macys.

theyll prob remodel that back section into it.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

They had a FSR of OCs, 3ds, Entourages, ASG KD3s and KB6s, Rices, Chinas, Dukes, Glass Blues, the march madness Flyby pack. Was able to snag the last 3d in an 11.  Lil snug but i guess ill make it work.  Overall nothing amazing but its a lot larger than Cherry Hill.  I know at least one other NTer was there, guy was rocking fruity pebbles.

Originally Posted by air max 87

FRIday next week

I think it's a separate location.  It says between 5th & 6th on 34th.

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Last i heard of it was that it was going to be on top of the Lady Foot Locker.

exactly...its going to be where Dr. Jays is/was

is there any official word of HOH opening next week at 34 street

cant seem to find anything on line

also is there a drjay's at a different location now at 34 street

Search "house of hoops 34th" on Facebook and there is a public event titled "House of Hoops grand opening" scheduled for this friday.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

is there any official word of HOH opening next week at 34 street

cant seem to find anything on line

also is there a drjay's at a different location now at 34 street

yea dr.jays is right next door to the old one

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

They had a FSR of OCs, 3ds, Entourages, ASG KD3s and KB6s, Rices, Chinas, Dukes, Glass Blues, the march madness Flyby pack. Was able to snag the last 3d in an 11.  Lil snug but i guess ill make it work.  Overall nothing amazing but its a lot larger than Cherry Hill.  I know at least one other NTer was there, guy was rocking fruity pebbles.

Wow I didnt know KOP was opening a HOH(been out of the loop). Thats great news!!!

exactly...its going to be where Dr. Jays is/was

i was tight i found out so late about them shutting down. woulda been nice to get in on some $11 champion sweatpants.

Originally Posted by DeewLay

anyone able to use the footlocker coupon ($15 off $75) packaged inside nba 2k11 at a HoH?

yep used mine last week
nobleone, good lookin' out.  i'm bout to try and get some kd christmas' sometime this week!

Back
Top Bottom