House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by just another pair

too many people were cutting, no regards...
this really irritates me.  in fact, i wouldn't care if people like that got jacked.
mad.gif

no respect for people who do things the right way and put in their time.

I rather go to HOH 125th than HOH 34th..just cause HOH 34th is gonna b ridiculous for release dates..and plus less people in the area of 125th

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I rather go to HOH 125th than HOH 34th..just cause HOH 34th is gonna b ridiculous for release dates..and plus less people in the area of 125th

laugh.gif
Hardly.  But I feel what you're saying.  The tourists are gonna go hard over the 34th St location.

all the good stuff was gone by Friday early afternoon
BTW 34 street has now become sneaker central in nyc 

with footaction and both footlockers & the one in the manhattan mall 

this a great way for me to get back into buying kicks 

all the small shops in manhattan and some in the outer boros that dont have buying power are going to get screwed 

mark my words 

because people are too scared to go all the way up to 125th
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 I've watched dudes call cabs from the inside of the store and wait for the cab to arrive.  Wow.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 I've watched dudes call cabs from the inside of the store and wait for the cab to arrive.  Wow.
eek.gif
Gotta admit, I'd rather go to 125th than 34th street even thought 34th would be a whole lot quicker for me when I'm in town. 34th street is going to be crazy for any "decent" HoH release.

LosALMIGHTY- You got a name on those shorts? Passed on them last time I was at HoH and regret it ever since.

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

too many people were cutting, no regards...

Man speak up.. dont let that happen!!
devil.gif
i do, but when its 20 heads against me and my girl.. i just try not to make a scene. footlocker employees are madd soft. They will call people out for cutting and tell them to go to the back of the line but no one moves and the employee just moves on... 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wow its that bad? i went up to 125th and i never seen that. probably some poor little boy.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

roll.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
Gotta admit, I'd rather go to 125th than 34th street even thought 34th would be a whole lot quicker for me when I'm in town. 34th street is going to be crazy for any "decent" HoH release.

Yeah, it's gonna be chaos for marquee releases.  I hope NYPD keeps things in order.  Not only do you have the citizens, but you have tourists who want HoH releases, and the employees from there are gonna be hooking up their buddies and networking with the other FTL employees in the vicinity. 

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wow its that bad? i went up to 125th and i never seen that. probably some poor little boy.

125th and Harlem in general is cool.  Just don't get out of character, use common sense, and you're good.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

laugh.gif
Hardly.  But I feel what you're saying.  The tourists are gonna go hard over the 34th St location.
laugh.gif
..that's what i meant..too many freakin tourists on 34th..

went on saturday to check out the 34th street location, and wasnt impressed with the store layout. basically a regular footlocker on the first floor and a small hoh sitting on top of it...

employees were definitely much more receptive than the 125th street crew though.

Back
Top Bottom