House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

I know alot of people stay away from the KDs, I mean I'm not the biggest fan of the shoe, but I do like the UT colorways. Im sure it has alot to do with the fact i graduated from there, but I dare say people stay away from them because of the price. As if becuase the shoe isnt expensive(compaing it to other signatures) its not a good shoe. Kinda weird to see they're not moving even in Texas.

Originally Posted by maxpapic

went on saturday to check out the 34th street location, and wasnt impressed with the store layout. basically a regular footlocker on the first floor and a small hoh sitting on top of it...

employees were definitely much more receptive than the 125th street crew though.

That HOH is a friggin joke.it's about the size of my living room. Mad small. I was greatly disappointed.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by maxpapic

went on saturday to check out the 34th street location, and wasnt impressed with the store layout. basically a regular footlocker on the first floor and a small hoh sitting on top of it...

employees were definitely much more receptive than the 125th street crew though.

That HOH is a friggin joke.it's about the size of my living room. Mad small. I was greatly disappointed.

LOLZ  Walgreens around the corner is probably bigger!

Has anyone's HOH started recieving their shipments of the Highlighter packs? I'm hearing that they should be arriving in the oncoming week or so.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by just another pair

because people are too scared to go all the way up to 125th
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 I've watched dudes call cabs from the inside of the store and wait for the cab to arrive.  Wow.

laugh.gif

This LOL

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
 I've watched dudes call cabs from the inside of the store and wait for the cab to arrive.  Wow.

laugh.gif

This LOL

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I went in the summer when i was on vaca up there SOLO, Wasn't no big deal to me, #!@! reminded me of being on Madison and Pulaski here in Chicago.... Mos def Miss NY
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom