House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Some 125th St HoH employees are somewhat ghetto, and have this sense of entitlement. Comedy. You're still makin' minimum wage.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Some 125th St HoH employees are somewhat ghetto, and have this sense of entitlement. Comedy. You're still makin' minimum wage.
true,true,true.minimum wage swag
eyes.gif

because people are too scared to go all the way up to 125th

laugh.gif
y'all make it sound like people are getting stabbed or jacked left and right.

do people usually just hang around outside of the store? walked by 34th today and dudes were just chilling outside.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

this is what i picked up

Where can I find these shorts besides at a HOH (since I'm no where near one)?  I checked NDC didn't find them, looks like they'd go perfect with the NBA on TNT hyperdunks.

Originally Posted by deesnake003

does anyone know if hoh 34th street has the Russel Westbrook hyperfuses ???
they do not. only hyperfuse PE's they have are the lows. They hypermax PE's though. Stat and Roy.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by deesnake003

does anyone know if hoh 34th street has the Russel Westbrook hyperfuses ???
they do not. only hyperfuse PE's they have are the lows. They hypermax PE's though. Stat and Roy.
oh ok cool thanks for the info

anybody been to the King of Prussia HOH yet? when did they grand open because their new. i wonder if they dropped anything like what the 34th street did when they grand opened.

Originally Posted by just another pair

anybody been to the King of Prussia HOH yet? when did they grand open because their new. i wonder if they dropped anything like what the 34th street did when they grand opened.

Yea, I was there when they did the soft open.  It was about 3 weeks ago.  They only had the ASG Kobe pack, ASG KD3s and Lebrons, Entourages, BHM 3s, and some other stuff.  Nothing like the 34th street grand opening.

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Originally Posted by just another pair

Yea, I was there when they did the soft open.  It was about 3 weeks ago.  They only had the ASG Kobe pack, ASG KD3s and Lebrons, Entourages, BHM 3s, and some other stuff.  Nothing like the 34th street grand opening.

ONLY... 
eek.gif
 man nobody announced it anywhere, not like how it was posted everywhere the day before the 34th street was grand opened.. the only other difference was that 34th street had cool greys some 13's... sigh 

So I brought me some hypermax Mcflys to sneakercon amongst other things. Some dude comes up and ask me if I wanna trade him a pair of sneakers I had for his hyperDUNK mcfly. I told him nah and he says you dont know what you missing. I pointed out my mcflys and he said those are whack and are probably fake since he did not know what they were.
smile.gif
Then his boy came back and wanted to trade for the hypermax with his hyperdunk. lol Who would do that trade? He was salty and he left with those in his baggie he kept em in.

Sorry dont know where else to put this i just need to voice what happened to people that know kixs

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

So I brought me some hypermax Mcflys to sneakercon amongst other things. Some dude comes up and ask me if I wanna trade him a pair of sneakers I had for his hyperDUNK mcfly. I told him nah and he says you dont know what you missing. I pointed out my mcflys and he said those are whack and are probably fake since he did not know what they were.
smile.gif
Then his boy came back and wanted to trade for the hypermax with his hyperdunk. lol Who would do that trade? He was salty and he left with those in his baggie he kept em in.

Sorry dont know where else to put this i just need to voice what happened to people that know kixs
thats why going to these stupid shows 
they are a waste of time and your $12.00 
who whats to deal with these clowns 

Lol I went because a friend had a table. I just threw some
Stuff up there because I was there. Did not pay or wait to get in. That line was crazy. That dude was even crazier lol

i guess if your going for free thats a different story

but myself i would go in and out and thats only if i got in for free

DAMN!! I didnt know 34st now has a HOH. I feel like ive been living under a rock. I would have gotten some CG XIs

Back
Top Bottom