House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Does anybody know if  HOH  has received the shipment of the Jordan Brand Classic  Jordan 2011 that are suppose to release  April 14?
Orlando HOH got their shipment in yesterday. I saw them in person. Not impressed. The two different shades of the same color on both shoe really looks off. I'm passing on them.

Orlando HOH and Miami HOH have the Area code shirts too...

Originally Posted by just another pair

oh okay do you remember the price? you think they dropped?

They were still full price when i saw them last weekend.  I didn't catch what they were going for.  I'll be there again this saturday most likely if you want me to check on sizes for you.

Does every HOH do the "ALL SALES FINAL" stamp on their exclusives? Cause I think the one in Serramonte just started doing it...

the one in pg plaza md does it...but the one in harlem doesnt....well at least they didnt stamp it on my kobe asg

I believe all new release/hype releases get a ALL SALES FINAL stamp on their receipt..that's not to say you can't take it back to a Nike outlet or anythin like that..

I see... Thanks for the info everyone.

I think the one at Serramonte started doing it cause the newbie resellers that got stuck with Chinas, Rices and Entourages were returning them by the boat loads... Ruined it for the rest of us.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

I think the one at Serramonte started doing it cause the newbie resellers that got stuck with Chinas, Rices and Entourages were returning them by the boat loads... Ruined it for the rest of us.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

footlocker inc. and niketowns all i.d. you to keep a database on who the chronic returners/exchangers are. technically, they can refuse returns/exchanges. again, resellers are to thank.

Originally Posted by maxpapic

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

footlocker inc. and niketowns all i.d. you to keep a database on who the chronic returners/exchangers are. technically, they can refuse returns/exchanges. again, resellers are to thank.
Nah, I know... I buy in bulk from Footlocker and if they DO keep track of what gets spent in their stores then they'd hate to lose me as a customer. Dropped $2000 on the ZK6 Chaos release alone.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I just never return cause I have enough people to sell to and get rid of everything I buy. I'm actually glad they started stamping at my HOH... It helps cut the fat out. 
laugh.gif

Does every HOH do the "ALL SALES FINAL" stamp on their exclusives? Cause I think the one in Serramonte just started doing it...
Got Kobe Chinas & Rices on release date at HOH Dallas and they didn't stamp my receipt...

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, I know... I buy in bulk from Footlocker and if they DO keep track of what gets spent in their stores then they'd hate to lose me as a customer. Dropped $2000 on the ZK6 Chaos release alone.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I just never return cause I have enough people to sell to and get rid of everything I buy. I'm actually glad they started stamping at my HOH... It helps cut the fat out. 
laugh.gif

gotcha.
checked out your website. nice job, and most of the prices are fair. keep up the good work. ...although i would probably drop the $ from the name. eliminate any and all prejudging from the consumer.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

gotcha.
checked out your website. nice job, and most of the prices are fair. keep up the good work. ...although i would probably drop the $ from the name. eliminate any and all prejudging from the consumer.
Good looks... Thanks for checking out the site.

But nah... I gotta keep the $ sign in there cause the website is GOOD MONEY.
laugh.gif

Appreciate the feedback tho. NT stand up.
pimp.gif

Plannin on hitting up pg plaza, 34th st and 125thst HoH in about a week...any word on penny highlighter pack or amare huarache??

niketowns all i.d. you to keep a database on who the chronic returners/exchangers are. technically, they can refuse returns/exchanges. again, resellers are to thank.
I thought that was only for returns without a receipt. I think I have returned more stuff than the average person, but I always have a receipt. I hope I don't get screwed one day. I spend a lot there and I'm not a reseller. Sometimes I have to return stuff to budget for upcoming releases I want more.

niketowns all i.d. you to keep a database on who the chronic returners/exchangers are. technically, they can refuse returns/exchanges. again, resellers are to thank.
I thought that was only for returns without a receipt. I think I have returned more stuff than the average person, but I always have a receipt. I hope I don't get screwed one day. I spend a lot there and I'm not a reseller. Sometimes I have to return stuff to budget for upcoming releases I want more.

my apologies. in thinking back, youre right. only recall being asked for i.d. for receipt-less transactions.

The Beverly Center HOH has ALL SALES FINAL printed right beneath they're address on the receipt, but they're lenient on that. If you get on the phone with customer service and complain enough that all sales final stamp is worthless.

my apologies. in thinking back, youre right. only recall being asked for i.d. for receipt-less transactions.
majority of times they only ask if you dont have receipt.

it also helps with people who steal and then try and return it.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

they have been doing this since the HoH there opened last year

Back
Top Bottom