House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

I called my local HOH and they said they were going to get them but who knows it's hard to trust employees sometimes over the phoen they just wanna get off you off the phone. I am gonna ask in person next chance I get to stop by

I been chekcin at HOH but the 2 employees I talked to said they don't know what's release'n- I don't buy that.

Does anybody know if  HOH  has received the shipment of the Jordan Brand Classic  Jordan 2011 that are suppose to release  April 14?

Originally Posted by Funkman

what is a "soft" opening and what days are they usually on?
a soft opening is when a store just opens randomly without saying anything.

theyll do this to make sure everything runs accordingly like a normal work day and not with the hype of lines outside and it being hectic.

most of the times its a few days or a week before they normally are set to open but theyll hold back the product for the release date (most of the times)

the soft openings are decide that day by the DMs/Higher ups, you wont know unless you know someone.

^ i was thinkin that. I been trying to check with the employees but they all acting like they dont know nothin

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Does anybody know if  HOH  has received the shipment of the Jordan Brand Classic  Jordan 2011 that are suppose to release  April 14?

I copped the white/red 2011 @ Willowbrook Mall House of Hoops and the guy @ the counter said they are receiving the shipment on Wednesday Im a call around and see which store got a 15

Why has House of Hoops stopped selling store specific t-shirts like these

House+of+Hoops+Det+tee+(Large).JPG

Originally Posted by alidinak

HoH raliegh still sells store specific shirts......i believe Harlem store does too

willowbrook has it that one that says

"house of hoops"
"new jersey"

I copped the white/red 2011 @ Willowbrook Mall House of Hoops and the guy @ the counter said they are receiving the shipment on Wednesday Im a call around and see which store got a 15

Thanks for the info. I'll have to check with my HoHs as well. Usually they let me take a peak at an upcoming release when they receive them, and I want to see these in person first.  

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Roosevelt field sells the 516 area code shirts like that!   I went to that new HOH today on 34 street. They need an elevator in that spot u gotta walk up too many steps  LOLZ! I see they still have alot of shoes from the opening on display.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Roosevelt field sells the 516 area code shirts like that!   I went to that new HOH today on 34 street. They need an elevator in that spot u gotta walk up too many steps  LOLZ! I see they still have alot of shoes from the opening on display.

ya know them steps at hoh 34 st might crash to the ground floor
they dont seem very stable to me 

i am very serious 

if that happens i could see footlocker going out of business on the lawsuit's alone 
embarassed.gif

ANY1 KNOW WHEN THOSE FLIGHT 11 PE'S ARE SCHEDULED TO DROP???......HAVENT SEEN THEM @ MY HOH LAST TIME I WENT.......THANKS

IDK if this is the place to put it but ..

Nike and Footlocker execs were in town to be scouting our locations for HOH Las Vegas.

rumor is two shops in the city. One at Planet Hollywood and one in side Fashion Show Mall. hope its true, the rumor has been speculating since '09 but I think it just got a little more realistic.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

IDK if this is the place to put it but ..

Nike and Footlocker execs were in town to be scouting our locations for HOH Las Vegas.

rumor is two shops in the city. One at Planet Hollywood and one in side Fashion Show Mall. hope its true, the rumor has been speculating since '09 but I think it just got a little more realistic.

I thought Vegas was supposed to have had a HoH in 2010? Rumor has it that Honolulu might get one, but I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom