House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Edit: sorry for the double post. The oly hyperdunks will be more of a limited GR but they should be available online at NDC possibly in members onlystore. PE's like the Yi's, Manu's and Gasol's should be available at HOH only, but general colors like the ones you can see on the sheet ofthe hyperdunk post will be available w/o the personalization.

Personaly I could care less if my hyperdunks have a name on the tounge and a number on the inside of the toebox. But that would obviously change if I was afan of any of those players.

i just came into ny from ohio and i'm planing to make a stop into hoh tomoro can anyone tell me what they have thee lebron wise? thanks

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

i just came into ny from ohio and i'm planing to make a stop into hoh tomoro can anyone tell me what they have thee lebron wise? thanks
bring money

happy.gif
Thanks

i know they still got the boozer bulls and knicks colored sharley when i went there, with alot of soldier 2s.

A reliable source told me that hoh is getting a backordered shipment of penny foam retros...who the %%%% wants to confirm this

Edit: sorry for the double post. The oly hyperdunks will be more of a limited GR but they should be available online at NDC possibly in members only store. PE's like the Yi's, Manu's and Gasol's should be available at HOH only, but general colors like the ones you can see on the sheet of the hyperdunk post will be available w/o the personalization.

any chance these are dropping the 17th or 18th??? sure would like to get my hands on the manu's

Originally Posted by Twig1026

A reliable source told me that hoh is getting a backordered shipment of penny foam retros...who the %%%% wants to confirm this

nah, i dought it - even the retros came out before the HOH opened - they would have gone to the outlets than - you never know what may happen there though

^yeah my dude Mark works there and he told me they were going to re-release them or something like that.

but which penny did he say a colorway?

cause it could be the black/reds and the black/cactus since they are still sitting on shelves...

i kind of doubt that royal blue ones but hey you never know...

I havnt been to HoH before, how are the prices there? Are they retail like a regular footlocker or is it $250 like a flight club

Back
Top Bottom