House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

that lion tee is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

Originally Posted by spawn2306

HOH released the mcfly hyperdunk this morning. the damn line started 2 days ago. there were about 100 pairs maybe or less. I dont think everyone who stood in line actually got a pair!
72 pairs confirmed. Here's KampoutKids pic..he's cool by the way
grin.gif

Pairs from NTNY

damn this pic is makin me want these...kampoutkid, im assuming these are DONE in NYC by now?

Niketown?

HOH?

Yea Tru ^^ thiers a clip that shoes the first person camping out for these, the guy
waited 2 days on the line. BOY is crazy, how do you get money if your
just camping out?, how do you brush your teeth while camping out, i just
do get it. the longest ive waited for something was about 2-3 hrs and dat felt 2 long,
how do you guys do it?

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

that lion tee is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah it is. I got it from eastbay. It's not a limited one like f.e. Dunkman, Camo or Yankee Tees.

When you camp out.. do you bring a Lunch Box?
Something to pee in?
A Change of Draws?
Reading Material?
Ipod?
Backpack?
Toilet Paper?

Then.. what does your girl think when your camping? I mean do they wonder how you will camp out days for shoes, but won't take them to a movie? I guess Imfortunate my yungins will never have to do that nor will they really have the passion for kicks like me but camping must take focus and a flexible job huh?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

sick.gif

Something to pee in?
sick.gif

A Change of Draws?
sick.gif

Reading Material?
ohwell.gif
Older crowd
Ipod?
smile.gif

Backpack?
smile.gif

Toilet Paper?
sick.gif

Then.. what does your girl think when your camping? I mean do they wonder how you will camp out days for shoes, but won't take them to a movie? I guess Im fortunate my yungins will never have to do that nor will they really have the passion for kicks like me but camping must take focus and a flexible no job huh?

I wish a broad would tell me to put her before a $1,000 pair of sneakers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

sick.gif

Something to pee in?
sick.gif

A Change of Draws?
sick.gif

Reading Material?
ohwell.gif
Older crowd
Ipod?
smile.gif

Backpack?
smile.gif

Toilet Paper?
sick.gif

Then.. what does your girl think when your camping? I mean do they wonder how you will camp out days for shoes, but won't take them to a movie? I guess Im fortunate my yungins will never have to do that nor will they really have the passion for kicks like me but camping must take focus and a flexible no job huh?

I wish a broad would tell me to put her before a $1,000 pair of sneakers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Touche'

Yeah the Hyperdunks Are tricky.... There are alot of pairs that are going to be released in the coming months... THe more people see them the less value theywill carry... jus look at the invisible's..... thought those would go 4 bread. alotta dudes camped out it didn't pay off... but one thing you can nevergo wrong with Jordans. Those can always be worth a camp out.... Most Def. SOme, its Braggin rites... and others its all 4 tha cash man...

Olympic hopefuls

tell me kampout....how much are u selling the sz 12 for if u dont mind me asking?

I should've known NYC was all over these.

Well I am 31 Years old and I hate to campout. But That's what this World Of kick has come too. I have to compete with 16 years old with no job and nothingto do. I have a very good job with a very supporting wife and kids. They Go on mission with me Sometimes When An event Is guranteed to Be safe. I Always havemy campout gear With me in my truck . Chair, Change of cloth and Drinks. There is always a bathroom Near by. But Jordan Are easier to get now than before.

ROCK always comin correct on the CAMPOUT info.. hard to believe but YEAH I have CO'd here in theMILEHIGH.. Yes Denver does have its days when the sun will shine on its --- so I know how to prepare in get ready for all that.. DIDIT speaks truth cause I have had to take them with me once or twice for an hour or so and at times it does get hectic because not only areyou worrying about the other kids, cutting, bathroom, food and all but you do have to take into consideration the ignorant people who can be thoughtless.... Im just upset Ill never see a HOH here in COLORADO and that this weekend when I go to NY, it will be the only chance Ill get
frown.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

tell me kampout....how much are u selling the sz 12 for if u dont mind me asking?

I should've known NYC was all over these.
we cant do buy sell trade in this thread...check ur inbox

Originally Posted by Vidasman

ROCK always comin correct on the CAMPOUT info.. hard to believe but YEAH I have CO'd here in the MILEHIGH.. Yes Denver does have its days when the sun will shine on its --- so I know how to prepare in get ready for all that.. DIDIT speaks truth cause I have had to take them with me once or twice for an hour or so and at times it does get hectic because not only are you worrying about the other kids, cutting, bathroom, food and all but you do have to take into consideration the ignorant people who can be thoughtless.... Im just upset Ill never see a HOH here in COLORADO and that this weekend when I go to NY, it will be the only chance Ill get
frown.gif

I can dig takin the fam for a safe environment situation and letting them share in the Hype.. NOW THAT is something I guess I could try and do WITH my sonsIF they wanted...but from hearing the stories of there being SOO many youngin's tryin to be Moguls by flippin kicks for a $400 DOLLAR PROFIT.. Again. Idon't knock the hustle, but I wouldn't want to have to compete to get kicks either.

I feel bad for those who camped and end up with nothing or what they initially camped for. Its THOSE people Nike should be taking care of by showing up with aBox full of Kicks and GIVING THEM away to those Faithful.

SERIOUSLY.

Originally Posted by Vidasman

ROCK always comin correct on the CAMPOUT info.. hard to believe but YEAH I have CO'd here in the MILEHIGH.. Yes Denver does have its days when the sun will shine on its --- so I know how to prepare in get ready for all that.. DIDIT speaks truth cause I have had to take them with me once or twice for an hour or so and at times it does get hectic because not only are you worrying about the other kids, cutting, bathroom, food and all but you do have to take into consideration the ignorant people who can be thoughtless.... Im just upset Ill never see a HOH here in COLORADO and that this weekend when I go to NY, it will be the only chance Ill get
frown.gif

I can dig takin the fam for a safe environment situation and letting them share in the Hype.. NOW THAT is something I guess I could try and do WITH my sons IF they wanted...but from hearing the stories of there being SOO many youngin's tryin to be Moguls by flippin kicks for a $400 DOLLAR PROFIT.. Again. I don't knock the hustle, but I wouldn't want to have to compete to get kicks either.

I feel bad for those who camped and end up with nothing or what they initially camped for. Its THOSE people Nike should be taking care of by showing up with a Box full of Kicks and GIVING THEM away to those Faithful.

SERIOUSLY.

I felt bad for the dudes that came from D.C. that spent two nights and left empty handed because of cutters
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

cutters?

How does that work?

Cutters would get cut.....correct?

I agree With this one. I never really felt bad for people. But in this case My heart went out to them. I got to talk to them the whole time i was there.There was alot of issues with this line and eventhough i wasnt running it. I felt responsible. But Hey i can only stop !#@% when i am driving. I was actuallyin their position. I took my self out of there and just bought my spot some where else.

Back
Top Bottom