House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

HOH released the mcfly hyperdunk this morning. the damn line started 2 days ago. there were about 100 pairs maybe or less. I dont think everyone who stood inline actually got a pair!

Just got back. Got my Stats
pimp.gif

if3oy0.jpg

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

FR3SH,

did you see or hear anything about the blue penny's re-releasing at hoh?

I didnt ask, only Penny's I saw was the black/red foams which were $200. The guy that got me that Stats told me theyre getting another colorway of theHyperdunks next week or later this month but that didnt really matter to me since i dont support kobe

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

FR3SH,

did you see or hear anything about the blue penny's re-releasing at hoh?

whatttttt

i hope its true, id be down there for sure

Black red naw i haven't heard any new info. i need 2 take a trip down thier really soon man, just to see wats going on. i haven't been reading this orthe hyperdunk thread like that lately.

but when i do hear more info i will let yall know

and I really really want those Austriala hyperdunks. those are 2 crazy

Originally Posted by spawn2306

HOH released the mcfly hyperdunk this morning. the damn line started 2 days ago. there were about 100 pairs maybe or less. I dont think everyone who stood in line actually got a pair!

Nope they didn't. Someone that I know who went said HoH dropped the ball really bad on Saturday. Employees brought their GFs, lil' brothers andsisters so they could get more pairs and it worked for them. Guys who were there for 2 days didn't get them at all. People were being skipped online andeverything. It was pretty bad from what he said.

For those wondering what up in HOH. Well Here is What is current In There Line Up Of Kicks. Beside the PE's That have no Drop Date
I took the liberty Of Providing Ya Some Pictures Of HOH exclusive DUNK HOOPS. This are Not PE's But are only sold there.

Originally Posted by DIDITHEPEST

For those wondering what up in HOH. Well Here is What is current In There Line Up Of Kicks. Beside the PE's That have no Drop Date
I took the liberty Of Providing Ya Some Pictures Of HOH exclusive DUNK HOOPS. This are Not PE's But are only sold there.

what are these? b/c they are HOT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Tyler

Originally Posted by Lazy B

HOH released the mcfly hyperdunk this morning. the damn line started 2 days ago. there were about 100 pairs maybe or less. I dont think everyone who stood in line actually got a pair!

Nope they didn't. Someone that I know who went said HoH dropped the ball really bad on Saturday. Employees brought their GFs, lil' brothers and sisters so they could get more pairs and it worked for them. Guys who were there for 2 days didn't get them at all. People were being skipped online and everything. It was pretty bad from what he said.

Damn, I hope you're wrong about that. I really do for the sake of the people who waited and thought everything would be legit.
The whole thing, notjust HoH, but the entire McFly fiasco just reeks of evil. Not like funny Dr. Evil, but really pure evil, like plotting dictator type evil.
Oh, and are they ever going to change their phone order policy? I mean I'd buy 3 different pairs of the Huarache 08 PE's right quick, they'reprobably just sitting there and I know the resell isn't anything special. They gotta smarten up on that, after launch it shouldn't matter if they justsit.

They are called "Dunks Hoops" the one with the dunk and donuts is dunk and nuts or something like that . the other is called oreo cookie and the restare name after players or something

ANYONE in the know.... can you PLEASE tell me what will be Dropping this Saturday 07/18 Imgoing to be in that Friday or Sat all the way from CO and wanted to know if there are still any Lebron SOLDIER 2's DUNKMANS or any V PE's... even somePE Hyperdunks dropping???

if those sharkleys are still sittin around when i come thru later on this month, zbo and mr prince will be copped no doubt

Well would it be nice to know when all this PE's are dropping. Believe me I am not the source for information. I get the info just because i read all thedamn forums out there and ofcoarse live close enought to set up a tent. But Believe me the info is getting out to the people some way some how - how do youexplain hundred of people on the line.
Well the only News that I know off Is of The Foamposite - But I Also hear That is Dunk Tales to Confuse the Crows

Vidasman. If something Does Drop On Saturday - You will be to late to even Get a spot on the line. From Past release You better Be Ready..
I drive around With My CampOut Gear.. Chair- Drinks- Extra socks and clothing - Sweats - And the all Mighty Brass Knuckles

72 pairs confirmed. Here's KampoutKids pic..he's cool by the way
grin.gif

Pairs from NTNY

Back
Top Bottom