House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by spawn2306

anyones got info about any release tomorrow at hoh?

lol at myself.. im like 15 mins away and im asking this question! .. guess i need to get my a** out there myself!

I know this question was answered somewhere in this thread, but I can't find it, so I will ask again. Can you use footlocker gift cards at the house ofhoops?

is it time to go back yet?
laugh.gif

man I stopped by there to get me some mamba tees.. and they were left with about 6 of em in sizes S and XXXL...
oh well.. have to go on ebay now to see em!

the place was still buzzing as usual!

Originally Posted by bmoore34

I know this question was answered somewhere in this thread, but I can't find it, so I will ask again. Can you use footlocker gift cards at the house of hoops?

No.

there is also a yellow and a green colorway of those dunks...all 5 will be available at NTNY on friday 8-8-08

what shoes was that guy talking about? none of the shoes are worth $1k. Poor kid got his hopes up for nothing

Pathetic...those just released last summer!!

And
laugh.gif
at William Rivera...i swear this kid is a clown. (the dude in the video with the Avirex shirt, talking about how he is a sneakerhead, and keptthrowing up the west coast sign)

He was a bigger clown during that Footaction Titanium release. Dude wore the ugliest Burgundy outfit with the burgundy V's.

Yeah, that's right William. I'm call you out.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
x1000 at those fools in the video. They are the reason that people who reallyhave a love for certain sneakers have to go through so much just to get them.

That's a dam shame....

Seriously, Its ok to make fun of people on what the where? Im pretty sure your style is no better than the next. Its a "sneaker" website, not whatcorny clothes you wore.

Back
Top Bottom