House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

this honestly was y 1st time ever at HOH..I neded a9.5,but I wasn't campin out ofr these..by the time I got there (after openin) all dey had was an 8 infoams,no more flights,hyperdunks,n those jkid zoom 95s weren't ovin nowhere..I copped an 8 cause I wasn't goin home empty handed..but yea a lot of pplhad multiple pairs n a lot of bags,reselling right outside

Yeah, that was ridiculous out there. I was on the BX15, it looked like the after party for the Nickelodeon Awards show.

If i ever get to new york, or if they put one in chicago, you best believe that i'm wearing ANYTHING that i get from the HOH.

Did they sell the United We Rise Hyperdunks as well? osneaker.com has them up for $500 and I had not heard a thing about those releasing

penny foams dropped 2day..it was kept quiet,every1 else was on the jkidd flights,jkidd zoome 95s,n hyperdunks..but foams sold out right a lil afterflights..hyperdunks n zoom 95s were still available

You will have little problem with those Zoom flight 95's go get them next week if you want. Way too many other thigns comin out for dudes and you wouldnteven get your money back on those w/resell so they will sit.

those zoom 95s suck..employee tried to get me to buy those..ez pass,idc how "exclusive" they r..and yes eggplant flights>>>>jkiddflights...got to see em,one guy was already rockin em..they aight,too hyped up..foams was best release today

well im not trying to resell...just want a pair for myself and the jkidd flights

hopefully i find some nice resellers on EITHER the zoom flights or the flightposites *wink wink*

I find it hilarious that the resellers know that there are a bunch of desperate people sitting here, waiting to buy whatever they hoard from the HOH. BusinessMUST be good! Like crack to a crack addict!
roll.gif

Since everyone is saying there were alot of people at the HOH today, do you think its possible too see any Country HD's up on ebay soon
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

flightposites were gone in a heartbeat,that's what everyone wanred..foams were next to sell out,hyperdunks were movin,not as fast,n well zoom 95sdidn't seem to move much,they shuld still be there I didnr bother 2 ask

Back
Top Bottom