House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by SonLA

Yeah anyone have any pics of the HOH chi town ?? I heard its bigger than the NYC one.
The ny one must be tiny because the one in Chicago isn't even the biggest foot locker in the mall...

YO.. any news of anything new?... im not complaining on no heat droppin lately... gives me time 2 pay off stuff... (x mas)..

holla...

Originally Posted by wclaker83

hate to break the bad news to u, but kyle yamaguchi with nike has gone on record with saying that both the stats and mayo hyperdunks will not be releasing to any HOH locations
Damn.. KY gettin quoted on NT directly now..
laugh.gif

He was only known as "a contact at Nike" up until now..

anyone knows if HOHLA lets you exchange shoes if you dont have the receipt? anyone? i know regular footlockers do but curious if hohla has different policy?

i thought did, they had their own obviously since they opened first, i think people just stopped contributing but i know there was one.

Technically, this was it. When the original HOHNY thread started, it just turned into "can someone get me a 10.5 in this shoe" and other drama.

So, this thread was used for NY. now it is like the title says.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Technically, this was it. When the original HOHNY thread started, it just turned into "can someone get me a 10.5 in this shoe" and other drama.

So, this thread was used for NY. now it is like the title says.
So how about we bring it back? I think this should be the official HOHNY thread...

Released today at HOHNY....

Back
Top Bottom