House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Those sugar rays look so nice, I wish jordan brand would make a sugar ray pe a general release instead of a limited HOH release

Agreed, these would hit some serious discounts if they made these GR. it took some stores around me maybe 3 days after rd to mark all the other 2.5's downfrom $125 to $99 and they still aint selling any of them.

Generaly ugly shoe, but this is the most intriguing colorway ive seen.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Those sugar rays look so nice, I wish jordan brand would make a sugar ray pe a general release instead of a limited HOH release

Let me go one further, I wish JB would put out one of Surgar Ray's quality PEs & not all of this garbage!! Between these & that jumpman PE crapthey really know how to market huh! :smile:

the aj ii.5 is just as garbage as the aj ii, but the ii's were sold because of sentimental value and because of being the in numbered aj line. everyoneknows that a colorway can make or brake a shoe. i'm sure if jb made a aj ii melo colorway, it would sell pretty well; most targeted customers would be theones who missed out on the melo ii colorway. i wish i had photoshop skills...or hell wish i even had photoshop, just to see if i could come out w/ a sample inthe melo colorway. but i'm sure that's all this shoe is lacking. not to mention there's way better looking and feeling shoes than these on themarket for the same price or even cheaper.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

the aj ii.5 is just as garbage as the aj ii, but the ii's were sold because of sentimental value and because of being the in numbered aj line. everyone knows that a colorway can make or brake a shoe. i'm sure if jb made a aj ii melo colorway, it would sell pretty well; most targeted customers would be the ones who missed out on the melo ii colorway. i wish i had photoshop skills...or hell wish i even had photoshop, just to see if i could come out w/ a sample in the melo colorway. but i'm sure that's all this shoe is lacking. not to mention there's way better looking and feeling shoes than these on the market for the same price or even cheaper.

2.5's arent that nice but i love the AJ II

honestly in the pics they look ugly i saw them yesterday in person and they look alot better pretty nice shoe actually.

If HOH did Phone orders, they'd be Busy as hell ALL day
laugh.gif

I find it funny how peoples jumped all over the Yankee and Mr BB V's, yet the GR collected dust...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom