House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

BS...straight BS

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Wow, those OSU's look bad, guess just cause its the 5's....that patent leather looks tacky to just rock casually (I would wear em to ball though).

SVM are the only ones out of the 3 that looks decent.

the OSU look ok, its something about white and red dats not appealing any more, any 1 scoop up the SVSM, i really really wanted those....

Originally Posted by searchin4js

actually todays release was easy...got there at 11 and still managed to get 2 more pairs of "OSU"

how the hell did u get 2 pair i was there since 7 and aint get none

48 pairs x $160 = $7680

Footlocker and Nike splitting that = $75

48 x $75 = $3600 x 3 H.S. Releases =$10,800 for Nike

Do ya really think Nike is doin this for the Money? Resellers make 4 times that on the same shoe.

^ I don't know where did you get that $160 cause all the shoes are retail - $140. See searchin4js's pics for proof.

The sad thing for me is that I won't be able to get my beloved CTK's
frown.gif
frown.gif

Because he didn't just show up at 10am, dude was probably sleeping in the car at had his spot held.

The 9-10's were already accounted for by midnight.

ok understood. im just mad because they ask for name, choice and size and made a list just to not go by it. people were buyin size they didnt list down and iwanted SVSMs and most people wanted ohios and people just bought whatever. i feel they should have went by the size that person listed and if they ran out thatsize then either half size above or below or get another color in there size or dead them. thats the only fair way.

So much for me getting a pair in something I really want!

Information thread? The info comes when they're already sold out!

Originally Posted by kaczalas

^ I don't know where did you get that $160 cause all the shoes are retail - $140. See searchin4js's pics for proof.

frown.gif
frown.gif

Actually, the shoes were $160 plus tax...Anybody that bpught the CTK's will tell you...These guys just must have thought it would be cool to sell shoesthat say $140 for $160 bcuz cats are sleeping outside for them...

ok understood. im just mad because they ask for name, choice and size and made a list just to not go by it. people were buyin size they didnt list down and i wanted SVSMs and most people wanted ohios and people just bought whatever. i feel they should have went by the size that person listed and if they ran out that size then either half size above or below or get another color in there size or dead them. thats the only fair way.

You honestly think the people who wait hours and hours for a shoe, and unfortunately don't get their size...will leave empty handed?

If I wanted em THAT badly, I would flip whatever size they have available and buy a pair on eBay.

Because he didn't just show up at 10am, dude was probably sleeping in the car at had his spot held.

The 9-10's were already accounted for by midnight.

Actually thats WRONG! And I would appreciate if you werent there to not talk about what u dont know...Also wanted to send out a shoutout to tha boyMichaelegend, i seen him yesterday at the CTK launch(still wearing the famous red polo, black pleather jacket, and you guessed it! FEARLESS WARRIORS for the3rd launch in a row!)

ok understood. im just mad because they ask for name, choice and size and made a list just to not go by it. people were buyin size they didnt list down and i wanted SVSMs and most people wanted ohios and people just bought whatever. i feel they should have went by the size that person listed and if they ran out that size then either half size above or below or get another color in there size or dead them. thats the only fair way.

You honestly think the people who wait hours and hours for a shoe, and unfortunately don't get their size...will leave empty handed?

If I wanted em THAT badly, I would flip whatever size they have available and buy a pair on eBay.

Most cats myself sometimes included dont even want the shoe in the first place! Just come to buy a pair of a good size and flip for the money...

...then you must have some really nice friends because:

That would make no sense.

But I could care less b/c I'm not feelin' em, just speakin' for the other dudes.

I did not even want to get these

Gotta thank My Friend for that heads up though.

But I think If I am going to camp out at HOH its only for jordans and nothing else.

To my peoples that got there pairs make your money.

what i dont understand is that they said that "no one" knew exaclty when they were gonna release the svsm and ohio state lebrons but as soon as theysaid they came in they were already accounted for..... makes no sense to me

what i dont understand is that they said that "no one" knew exaclty when they were gonna release the svsm and ohio state lebrons but as soon as theysaid they came in they were already accounted for..... makes no sense to me

Originally Posted by kaczalas

frown.gif
frown.gif

Greg you bamma.

That was an example. Which would MEAN it would be LESS for both Parties. Thanks for trying to correct me however and make a point I made even better.

I always appreciate when you chime in on my comments. Good Day.

Originally Posted by dkid33

what i dont understand is that they said that "no one" knew exaclty when they were gonna release the svsm and ohio state lebrons but as soon as they said they came in they were already accounted for..... makes no sense to me
it's a conspiracy

Back
Top Bottom