House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by KingJay718

They are plenty of gold medal LeBron VI left at HoH's NYC. All the employees are wearing the blk/wht/crimson LeBron VI as I type.
most employees are wearing six rings at LA , lol

Not true at all have been sold out for a long time. People were camped out over night!!

& the lebron Vi's have been long gone! people were camped out all night for them.

Maybe bmoore. I got my info from an employee there. Maybe the remaining pairs left, are for the employees? Who knows?

On a sidenote, people beasted for those LeBron VI, will they beast for the GR colorways?

I was able to hold a pair of both the gm and gr LeBron VI, and the once again, Kenzo and LeBron hit another one out the park. Put me down for the blk/blkLeBron VI.

Wow, HoH LA employees wearin' 6 Rings LOL? Blk/red or the upcmoming white/blk. When HoH here in NYC opened, the employees were given the LeBron V toshowcase way in advance.

^lol, i told her there was a nice profit involved as she knows i sell shoes, she did get me 2 sz 8 rices, that wont do if anyone wants to trade for like 10-12 get me
im gonna hunt you down kid down
mad.gif
laugh.gif

and did anyone manage to get a pair of lebron VI gold medal pack in sz 11 or 12 ?? let me know

Originally Posted by iwantlebron

^lol, i told her there was a nice profit involved as she knows i sell shoes, she did get me 2 sz 8 rices, that wont do if anyone wants to trade for like 10-12 get me
im gonna hunt you down kid down
mad.gif
laugh.gif

and did anyone manage to get a pair of lebron VI gold medal pack in sz 11 or 12 ?? let me know

hunt me down? lol you're the one with dunkman iv's!

The whoreders, I mean hoarders, especially their parents can eat suck my balls! As Eric Cartman would say. They can eat a big fat D!CK!

im looking for VIs in sz 10-12...anyone?!?! thanks!

will trade, buy or whatever and try and get you back when HoH Chitown opens

Back
Top Bottom