House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

they have the shirt at HOHLA...

well had them when I swung by yesterday

which one...the one released w/ the kryptonates or the one after the dunk contest??

Saw the USC's today in person...
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

they have the shirt at HOHLA...

well had them when I swung by yesterday

which one...the one released w/ the kryptonates or the one after the dunk contest??
on after the dunk contest...pm me if you need one

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Originally Posted by shaqrules

^^^that's nothing considering they og released at 2k during all star weekend in vegas. i'm guessing those were the left overs.
Sure glad my $2K pair just lost major value. That's messed up and I was just there for the Kryptonates without success and I could have at least copped the Ana's for cheap!!! Timing sucks
Just buy up every single pair. Then you would have a monopoly on them and set whatever price you want.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by Black23

does anyone know if any of the hoh's especially hohny is getting the air max griffeys?

Riddle me this Batman...

Does Ken Griffey Jr. play basketball?

He was MVP for the Super Sonics wasnt he????LMAO Sherlock that was classic..
roll.gif

Anyone thats familiar with HoH Chicago can you hook me up with some info?? I will be in Chicago this week for work..and about 18 miles from the HoH. I live inCleveland so I know nothing about any HoH's. Thanks guys!

HOHLA got the Griffeys. Overhyped, pretty much like every other overpriced shoe release mentioned in here.

Oh how Nike's marketing plan is clicking so smoothly. Dance puppets, dance.

what are the soonest and hottest releases?

because im planning a trip to pick up some heat and i need to no what will be out there

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

HOHLA got the Griffeys. Overhyped, pretty much like every other overpriced shoe release mentioned in here.

Oh how Nike's marketing plan is clicking so smoothly. Dance puppets, dance.
Chill son. Maybe overhyped for the people that never had them when they were younger, the new jacks or is all of a sudden a"collecter"but I was waiting for the day these got re-released.

You don't forget Christmas gifts.

Props to the dude that lined up friday night at HOHLA so that he would be first to buy the six rings. I did not want to ruin his excitement so I let him be. Itseems that he called HOH LA and they told him they would only get a few pairs. It was just nice seeing the wide eyed anticipation. The same one I had a fewyears ago. Of course I have also felt the pain of disappointment that he will feel once he finds out that these will be an easy cop elsewhere.

Originally Posted by TheGame024

Anyone thats familiar with HoH Chicago can you hook me up with some info?? I will be in Chicago this week for work..and about 18 miles from the HoH. I live in Cleveland so I know nothing about any HoH's. Thanks guys!

You have PM, sir.
Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Just Came out of House Of Hoops and picked up the CTK
pimp.gif
, Just added the Dmp's for the picture only

9ac25a7e40deae0ad0ea7e556c0a3a9e676f3ee.jpg

Nice, but then I saw your sig....

Nike Lebron VI for sale DS Hwc 11.5, SVSM DS 10.5, Superman DS 10.5, CTK DS 10.5, Taxi 9.5 VVNDS Air Jordan DMP for sale 9.5 sold. 10.5 lefted 800.00 shipped. NYC meet up 750.00

You pick up all this stuff to show off then sell?

^ for real. I guess I just don't see the point. If you are a reseller, thats your business....but what are you really showing off? Throwing the DMPs youare ALSO selling into a thread about Lebrons...man, you're just asking for a ban.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Nike Lebron VI for sale DS Hwc 11.5, SVSM DS 10.5, Superman DS 10.5, CTK DS 10.5, Taxi 9.5 VVNDS Air Jordan DMP for sale 9.5 sold. 10.5 lefted 800.00 shipped. NYC meet up 750.00

If you click backwards a few pages you can see that a few people are doing that when they post pictures..Ska doesn't come in here anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by TheGame024

Anyone thats familiar with HoH Chicago can you hook me up with some info?? I will be in Chicago this week for work..and about 18 miles from the HoH. I live in Cleveland so I know nothing about any HoH's. Thanks guys!

You have PM, sir.

Just Came out of House Of Hoops and picked up the CTK
pimp.gif
, Just added the Dmp's for the picture only

9ac25a7e40deae0ad0ea7e556c0a3a9e676f3ee.jpg

I have Two pairs of everything you see in the Pic one of which I wear and one of which I keep some are already sold, and I didn't pick up everything theonly pick up in this pic is the CTK Lebron VI

Back
Top Bottom