House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by badboy074

Does HoH ever have put shoes on sale if they sit long enough?
They put the gr shoes on sale but the pe shoes they keep priced the same since it is limited one time release and you can only get it there and no where else.
Thanks for the info.
actually they have done the PEs before but only once & the real garbage PEs (Pippen I, Kidd Mavs Zoom 96

Originally Posted by bmoore34

They put the gr shoes on sale but the pe shoes they keep priced the same since it is limited one time release and you can only get it there and no where else.
Thanks for the info.
actually they have done the PEs before but only once & the real garbage PEs (Pippen I, Kidd Mavs Zoom 96

and those pe are gr releases and not hoh exclusives by the way what marquee ftl does the pe that doesn't sell well go to?

Thanks for the info.

and those pe are gr releases and not hoh exclusives by the way what marquee ftl does the pe that doesn't sell well go to?

NO the pippens & zoom 96 I am referring to were only sold at the HOH. The zoom 96 were blue & green, no other store had them, & the Pippen I were acolor way that was different then the reg wht, rd, & blk.

i plan on getting the mvp lebron VI's since he is my favorite basketball player... does anyone know what the smallest size is going to be released? I knowmy cousin would also like a pair but hes like a sz 6

also should I expect this to be an easy pickup?

thanks

They did a raffle for the last yeezys at HOH NY rt?
How does that work, do I just show up early and they give me a ticket? or do I need to camp just to get it

Bmoore is correct. And those were some of the HoH exclusives, that ended up at Times Sq FTL. A European couple bought up those remixed Pippen 2's.

Thanks for the info.

NO the pippens & zoom 96 I am referring to were only sold at the HOH. The zoom 96 were blue & green, no other store had them, & the Pippen I were a color way that was different then the reg wht, rd, & blk.
here's some pics,
zoom 96 hoh
2ps0w9w.jpg

5xlevp.jpg

pippen II hoh
1052iz8.jpg

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Can't wait for the Lebron MVPs on the 30th..that and the nubucks XII's..
I'll see you on the 30th.

MVPs here i come
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hit me up homie!! I got my XL in the MVP shirt this time
laugh.gif
..guess i thought i was bigger than I am
laugh.gif

anyone got ne pics of HOH wall lately..would love to see what they still got!! we havent had ne in a while......

Originally Posted by bballkid11

anyone got ne pics of HOH wall lately..would love to see what they still got!! we havent had ne in a while......
they don't have anything up in ny.

Frank,

I just wanted to say I appreciate the efforts you take. You don't have to do this, but you are trying to help out people, that is great.

I am 0 for 2 dealing with you (ha ha, no hard feelings)

Keep doing what you're doing man.

I am understanding, but most of the complaints seem to be dealing with your communication.

Frank took care of me...lol, no harsh words from me. Paypal kills me with the 5-7 business days for anything...

I have met Frank at more than one release and he is definitely the real deal. A stand up guy all the way and no one should be questioning him in any way. Hehelps out as many people as he possibly can. Stay up Frank, everyone knows your rep bro.

Back
Top Bottom