House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by joekamel

I kind of forgot about this release last night. So I didnt wait for the ticket. Hopped into the end of line anyway this morning to try my luck. I needed a size 8.5 in the Megatron... I think the guy right in front of me got the last 8.5. So I'm trying to get by with a size 8.

Sounds like HoH NY got more stock that Chi.
we always do
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

Anyone know what sizes hoh chi has left or did they sell out. Looking for flight clubs

Sold out my man.

Yea i called and my size was gone. I should of gone in the mourning
frown.gif
ohwell time to wait for the Kobe Final

Im not gonna over pay cause im gonna wait for the hype cools down so them prices go lower. I wont die if i dont get a pair so im good for now

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

I kind of forgot about this release last night. So I didnt wait for the ticket. Hopped into the end of line anyway this morning to try my luck. I needed a size 8.5 in the Megatron... I think the guy right in front of me got the last 8.5. So I'm trying to get by with a size 8.

we always do
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hoh Chicago always gets the short end of the stick
ohwell.gif

word to the Pearl Foam's (30 pairs, compared to NY which got 700
grin.gif
)

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

we always do
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

grin.gif
)
It's true but it's all proportional. The reason why NY gets more shoes is because they sell certain shoes like Foams faster than CHI. Theyalso have a way bigger population than CHI with a greater demand in shoes. If CHI had 700 foams, there still wouldn't be over 100 people in line.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

we always do
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

grin.gif
)
It's true but it's all proportional. The reason why NY gets more shoes is because they sell certain shoes like Foams faster than CHI. They also have a way bigger population than CHI with a greater demand in shoes. If CHI had 700 foams, there still wouldn't be over 100 people in line.
Yeah, I guess. The Chi would be a reseller's dream if that happened.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Originally Posted by And1 Cizzle

Go get in line I love camping

never camped. First time, something i don't like about it. Are these tickets numbered or do we have to run into line tomorrow morning? I'm pretty sure i can take most of there dudes in a foot race just not the chick in the heels
No foot race, the tickets are numbered. If you go tomorrow you will be at the back of the line.
You slept...
i was there, got my ticket. calm down. it's just a shoe...you didn't get a ticket to the mj farewell funeral
I stay near the Chi, so I don't really care about no MJ funeral.
laugh.gif

If you got your ticket than why you asking?
nerd.gif
wrote the question about the numbers while in line awaiting the ticket.
oh, anway, no need to be e-beefing. We're all fam here.
That nearly brought a tear to my eye.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by And1 Cizzle

Go get in line I love camping

never camped. First time, something i don't like about it. Are these tickets numbered or do we have to run into line tomorrow morning? I'm pretty sure i can take most of there dudes in a foot race just not the chick in the heels
No foot race, the tickets are numbered. If you go tomorrow you will be at the back of the line.
You slept...
i was there, got my ticket. calm down. it's just a shoe...you didn't get a ticket to the mj farewell funeral
I stay near the Chi, so I don't really care about no MJ funeral.
laugh.gif

If you got your ticket than why you asking?
nerd.gif
wrote the question about the numbers while in line awaiting the ticket.
oh, anway, no need to be e-beefing. We're all fam here.
That nearly brought a tear to my eye.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

congrats on those who got a pair for the collection and those who picke dem up for fellow N'Ters

......so no 1s? this sux lol.....

Back
Top Bottom