House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Just wanna ask if the LeBron VII are already available at HOH NYC?? What Shoe would be the best to buy at HOH NY??

^buy what appeals to you fam.everybody's got different tastes.HOH still has the reggie uptempos,certain sizes of the copper penny 2's,silver halfcents.same for lower marion and rice kobe 4's and ctk,svsm,and think pink soldier 3's.no lebron vii yet.

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

HOH FTW!
u already know...
pimp.gif

^^Retail is $160. Also the College Hyperizes and Akron/OSU Soldier IIIs. You guys know what to do...

Originally Posted by wclaker83

are they releasing pearl foamposites at the new HOH?
i remember dudes were saying that they were going to restock at ny
roll.gif

*##! outta here
grin.gif

Hold on.. the released in the Chi? Or at all of them? I thought they had been at the NYC joint already??

Those USCs are SOOO the truth...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Hold on.. the released in the Chi? Or at all of them? I thought they had been at the NYC joint already??

Those USCs are SOOO the truth...

Chi released them today not sure about the other hoh

Torn on the Illini Hyperize now that I found out they might not even wear them. So far media day pics only have them in the orange Hyperize TB or the orangeLebron III TBs.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I literally stare at the pic of the USCs above... lol

You and me both Rock....they just look so nice.

Do they give employee discounts or EA on HOH exclusives?

whooooo weeee... house of hoops in the H..... holla atcha gualla....

i wonder if its excluded off the 50.... if so... copper pennys for the low-low...

Originally Posted by lysolflow

whooooo weeee... house of hoops in the H..... holla atcha gualla....

i wonder if its excluded off the 50.... if so... copper pennys for the low-low...

I doubt the copper pennys will be on the 50%. They just released less than a month ago, but you never know.

I need people to stop taking such good pictures of certain shoes. Because I am thinking I am opening up a box with a Glowing Light at times.. and I open it andI am just like +%*?

i.e. Copper Pennys.. I should have listened to you UpandComing.. lol

Eastbay and Footlocker dont even take good pics like some of you and should HIRE some of you to take their pics..

Namely Marqueesole. Marquee Sole sells alot of Nikes subpar stuff because those pics are just Purty...

Back
Top Bottom