House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

^^Agreed. Many times have been on there having thoughts about whatever Jordan / Kobe / Lebron special edition they've got up that they're charging$500 or whatever for (no hate there either) and found myself being severely tempted

But then i remember that they'll look less impressive in real life

Feeling all these college colourways just not the shoe they've used..........

HOH in MD will open the 24th of Oct.! Confirmed from the manager for Footlocker in there. and they will have the china VII
pimp.gif

sneak peek i quickly took of the place lol
2nvz8fs.jpg

I just stopped in to HOH Houston to get some new hoops shoes and had to get a few extra things!

2iwavs0.jpg

2uxy88i.jpg

2v9yulx.jpg

PM me if you have any questions.

AG

I live in MD & I hope we do not get a boat load of Washington Wizards PEs! That would be full of CRAP!

Bmoore I would agree.. Unless they are going to be HOT HOT HOT colorways done right.. Save the 3D releases for someone else...

I'd do a Retro Pack of Miami and Laker colorway joints for Caron if I were Nike...

Why not? Who says they have to be in current team colors? Why stay in a box? I'd release Penny Colorways in Miami Phoenix and Orlando colors now stillsince they are cutting Penny checks anyway for the Half Cents..

house of hoops normally get ALL the foamposites and nike retro heat, right?
happy.gif

yes, yes, yes... H-town fell off on the kick game for a min... but this House of Hoops is gonna get us back right... woooo weee..... i'm crunk....

Originally Posted by lysolflow

house of hoops normally get ALL the foamposites and nike retro heat, right?
happy.gif

yes, yes, yes... H-town fell off on the kick game for a min... but this House of Hoops is gonna get us back right... woooo weee..... i'm crunk....
you gonna be at the Galleria opening this weekend?

Yo HUGO what time they gonna open on the 24th? And what do they have planned for the grand opening? ( any other epic releases...lol)

Originally Posted by gijace

is the nike shox bb4 still available in HOHLA? if so, what cw? thanks..

Last time I checked they had both and i think they were on sale.

And that was on Sunday.

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Originally Posted by gijace

is the nike shox bb4 still available in HOHLA? if so, what cw? thanks..

Last time I checked they had both and i think they were on sale.

And that was on Sunday.

thanks.. btw, you know what the price is?

Back
Top Bottom