House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

^^^ Yea the chick wit the tat on her arm... damn i guess everyone who has dealt with her dont like her lol... its a wonder how she has stayed at HOH instead of getting transferred or canned altogether. Its not even like i was rude to her when i was there but to not even bag the stuff i bought? cmon thats lame

^^ The guy Keith has always been cool when i've talked to him... Mike was pretty cool too. Overall all the people have been helpful and real chill its just that one chick lol

Originally Posted by thethrill909

^^ The guy Keith has always been cool when i've talked to him... Mike was pretty cool too. Overall all the people have been helpful and real chill its just that one chick lol
Which HOH is this?

Even though its not like we can't all drive the other way to another one across town.

Dudes at HoH Chi were mad cooool. Knew what they were doing and very nice. If anyone ever goes there ask for Israel. Chill dude.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Dudes at HoH Chi were mad cooool. Knew what they were doing and very nice. If anyone ever goes there ask for Israel. Chill dude.

I concur. Everyone there at least acts like they want to help you as opposed to may other retail places.

YO! HOH Chi was very good to me. Hadn't dealt with them other ones but I ain't the one. I smack rude spanish broads all the time. True story.
smh.gif
DF!!!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by Sneaky

I concur. Everyone there at least acts like they want to help you as opposed to may other retail places.

I plan on making a trip there this weekend just to build... I'll seek out Buddy Israel
pimp.gif

Well on the other hand, over here, HoH London has dropped the ball on a few releases over the last weeks: no Akrons, Aces or CTKs!

I'm still waiting for some good pics of the pe icons that are releasing, shouldn't they be in the stores soon?

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

Anybody know when the Wayne, NJ HOH opens?  or if it still is opening?

Supposedly march 26th is the grand opening, but im goin down to HOH Cherry Hill tm for the dukes so imm ask and get a definite date.

Went to HOHLA and asked about CTK's, so far no shipments coming in. They did get a new shipment of Kobe Ace's. They still got Kobe USC's and Dukes droppin tomorrow. 

pureplayaz- did they get the shipment today? or tomorrow? cus i missed out on the aces... thnx for the heads up

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

I can't use my gift cards at HOHNY correct? I saw something I had my eye on but didn't want to pay retail.

Is it a regular footlocker gift card? If so you should, I used one this past weekend to pick up ctk's.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Ra - keep checking with them on the CTKs.........
I'm loosing hope that they're gonna get 'em. They said they were on their manifest but that doesnt really mean much does it
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom