House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

^^^^^^

off_line.gif
kiddwill58 already posted the picture for the Ben Gordon's

a0925e7ee9b28d8cacd1a8d593925ce874d59b9.jpg

And in the same thread someone posted these pics, I'm almost 100% sure that these are the Tony Parkers

d2a351d8ecceb1dfd09dae131ea13c5c0f660e8.jpg

I'm just hoping for a nice Black/Green colorway for Paul Peirce's PE.
Nike did him dirty with those horrible Sharkley's....................and they were a year late.

someone returned a pair of 4 rings at my hoh. size 9.5. i told my connect to hold them for me for a couple of days incase anyone on here wanted them.

Just came back from hoh London they got everything in stock, like the other hohs. I got the creamsicles which was not on display I just asked. Cool part is just ask they might still have something in the back.

Just came back from hoh London they got everything in stock, like the other hohs. I got the creamsicles which was not on display I just asked. Cool part is just ask they might still have something in the back.

anyone got a pic or know whats on the walls at the HOH in NYC? I know someone going up this weekend and I might have them scoop something up for me, preferably just a PE I can't really get anywhere else. What ZKV's they got? Any help is appreciated, thanks

miamin2 wrote:
anyone got a pic or know whats on the walls at the HOH in NYC? I know someone going up this weekend and I might have them scoop something up for me, preferably just a PE I can't really get anywhere else. What ZKV's they got? Any help is appreciated, thanks

good sizes on the exclusive kobe 5 and lebron 7 shoes lucky, here in hohla sold out of both lebron and kobe exclusives.

I dunno about yall but Im really digging those pippens. I might head out to nyc and cop tommorrow

The next batch of Hyperfly's..............

Brandon Roy
They should've used black patent leather.

5b12567ee8b1bdcfaff116f5beeb274f867d9c9.jpg

5c815be7bcd2a712ebbcdab375a3caa6dbdffb4.jpg

Shawn Marion.......why???............they should've given it to Dirk and colored the little bolt on the side blue........for some reason this looks too bland.

5f415de9b4deac1fe2c7e32065669dda335b5aa.jpg

00b35e6be424bc39d8e9adce1ba0b779f0fd395.jpg

Overall disappointed on this second batch.
Parker and Gordon >>>>>>> Roy and Marion

Please Nike don't disappoint on the Paul Pierce's  (black/green hopefully)

going to be headed out to la next week..   was wondering if anyone could tell me whether the HOH LA still has any Nash Cradle Rock's left..  know its a stretch but figured I'd ask..  we don't have a HOH here in AZ so I want to try and check the one in LA out..

Originally Posted by SLP Product

The next batch of Hyperfly's..............

Brandon Roy
They should've used black patent leather.

5b12567ee8b1bdcfaff116f5beeb274f867d9c9.jpg

5c815be7bcd2a712ebbcdab375a3caa6dbdffb4.jpg

Shawn Marion.......why???............they should've given it to Dirk and colored the little bolt on the side blue........for some reason this looks too bland.

5f415de9b4deac1fe2c7e32065669dda335b5aa.jpg

00b35e6be424bc39d8e9adce1ba0b779f0fd395.jpg

Overall disappointed on this second batch.
Parker and Gordon >>>>>>> Roy and Marion

Please Nike don't disappoint on the Paul Pierce's  (black/green hopefully)

word I'm very disapointed in those shawn marions they shouldve added royal blue n a hint of black imma have to pass on these n wait til they go on sale smh

Back
Top Bottom