House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Wow... didn't know bout the second HoH. I guess I been gone from this thread longer than I thought.

D Will 2010 Hyperdunk WBF? Interesting considering he's not even playing. Anyone know if the players can wear non Nike shoes? Curious to know what D Rose will be wearing.

D Will 2010 Hyperdunk WBF? Interesting considering he's not even playing. Anyone know if the players can wear non Nike shoes? Curious to know what D Rose will be wearing.

IS EVERYTHING THAT WAS POSTED 4 THE 2MORROW RELEASES STILL SCHEDULED 2 DROP???.....ALSO WHAT ABOUT THE DURANT WBF HYPERIZES AND ODOM WBF HYPERDUNKS WHATS THE RELEASE ON THESE ANY1 KNOW???...THANKS

IS EVERYTHING THAT WAS POSTED 4 THE 2MORROW RELEASES STILL SCHEDULED 2 DROP???.....ALSO WHAT ABOUT THE DURANT WBF HYPERIZES AND ODOM WBF HYPERDUNKS WHATS THE RELEASE ON THESE ANY1 KNOW???...THANKS

Everyone at Footlocker is telling me that at the end of August, the Dadeland store will be a HOH.

Back
Top Bottom