House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Just curious if anyone hit up the grand opening yesterday. Anything cool?

As for Tampa, it is supposedly going to be in university. But they could very well put it in international and from a business standpoint that makes more sense because of the location of the international mall( airport,bit more affluent easy access). I guess we will just see what happens.

Actually imo it would make more sense to place it in university mall, i read an article in the tampa trib a few yrs ago that uni mall was selling 1 pair of sneakers a min ( on average of course), besides its way more accessible than international plaza, and it literally down the road from USF. Say what you want about the location of uni mall, that doesnt stop them from moving units 

I never said they wouldn't move units/make money. The area it is in sucks though. Plain and simple. From someone who picked up some shifts there the clientele are ghetto as hell and some of the exclusives might be a tough sell for anyone local. It is still very much a retro/ Jordan market. Would I.go? To get stuff I want yes. Would I come alone on a release or camp out? Abso- f'ING lutely not. International is.much safer from that standpoint. Sure bad stuff happens everywhere but why risk it knowing there are options. And it.isn't that much further from university . Hell people drive to Orlando and st Pete for retros,you don't think people would drive 5-10 minutes more? Just saying. As long as we get it its whatever, just stating my opinion.
u dont know ghetto i lived in Liberty City in miami thats what someone would call "ghetto". im not here to argue cause i see where this headed, but to state my opinion.... i myself wouldnt go out of the way to go international plaza, i dont have time to fight off all the skinny jean wearing hypebeast..

Just a heads up for all the Phoenix folks, they're building a HOH in the Scottsdale Quarter is what I'm hearing. Right next to the two-story Nike Store they just built and it should be done by ready. There are no signs or anything saying this, but I was tipped off by someone.

Tampa needs something we don't have any Sneaker Stores. It's pretty sad when you have to travel to Miami for a shoe release every-time. The only Boutique we have is in Ybor city and they don't have a sneaker account for Name brand shoe's ( Basketball sneakers) but they have really nice gear.

BTW I've been to over five House of Hoops around the world Chicago and New York are the Best!

Can i get a solid confirmation about the uptempos hitting the rest of HOH's this weekend? I ve been on the phone with nike, ftl, and Hoh and they are all toying with me

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Just a heads up for all the Phoenix folks, they're building a HOH in the Scottsdale Quarter is what I'm hearing. Right next to the two-story Nike Store they just built and it should be done by ready. There are no signs or anything saying this, but I was tipped off by someone.

hmmm, i have been hearing it was going to be at Scottsdale Fashion Square for months now 

HOH Orlando

Kobe 5 Rings
sz's left

That's it.

Also have 1 sz 14 of the OLY More Uptempos - Last pair

Already got my uptempos in MD... I like to think im the only person up here with em on right now. Got em shipped from FL. I hope everyone gets a pair... I also hope I don't see you with em on

Anyone know if there is there a HoH planned for Atlanta anytime in the near future?

Also, if anyone could help me out with a pair of the more ups sz10 let me know. Just moved to Atlanta and don't mind grabbing stuff from Walter's and/or Wish if needed

Originally Posted by AlexF

Already got my uptempos in MD... I like to think im the only person up here with em on right now. Got em shipped from FL. I hope everyone gets a pair... I also hope I don't see you with em on

Hey I am in MD too & these are def not HOH exclusives just saw them at shoecitysports. So you may not be the only one with them on in the DMV. Sorry, but if it makes you feel any better I passed on them.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Anyone know if there is there a HoH planned for Atlanta anytime in the near future?

Also, if anyone could help me out with a pair of the more ups sz10 let me know. Just moved to Atlanta and don't mind grabbing stuff from Walter's and/or Wish if needed

Which ShoeCitySports did you see these at?...I wanna grab a pair.

HOH November openings:

Hanes Mall: Winston Salem, NC (11/5)
Mall of Louisiana: Baton Rouge (11/5)
Crabtree Valley Mall: Raleigh NC (11/10)
Town Center at Easton, Columbus, OH (11/19)

would there be a HOH opening soon at lakewood mall, Ca? staff at FTL said they would have a HOH...thanks

Originally Posted by kickzrock

HOH November openings:

Hanes Mall: Winston Salem, NC (11/5)
Mall of Louisiana: Baton Rouge (11/5)
Crabtree Valley Mall: Raleigh NC (11/10)
Town Center at Easton, Columbus, OH (11/19)
thanks man......... do HOH gift (credit return) cards for new releases?

>> Crabtree Valley Mall: Raleigh NC (11/10) <<

FINALLY !!!!!

hey y'all do ya think since its a new opening they MAY have some KOBE V RINGS ???????? or am i dreamin ? thanks !

Back
Top Bottom