Houston Rockets 09-10 Season 42-40 See you next season

Ariza/Brooks
pimp.gif

Glad to see Ariza put up numbers in Houston.

Hope he can continue to be productive, he was one of my favorite Lakers last season.

Yo rockets fan, what are your thoughts on Chase?
I'm kind of a Chase homer (i.e. Cheezy), but whats your opinions on the guy?
personally i think he settles a little too much for the pull up jumper rather than take it strong to the rack... how his D lookin?

Chase was a steal, his game is perfect for the NBA. Obviously he is making alot of rookie mistakes but he's getting alot of PT as opposed to Taylor, so hewill learn.

Ariza is on that sink or swim !*% I'm so happy we have him instead of Ron, he scored 33 and I barely noticed he was even putting up shots. Ron would havejust been OD hoistin...I still hate BRoy...Steve Blake is bunz...yea...

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Yo rockets fan, what are your thoughts on Chase?
I'm kind of a Chase homer (i.e. Cheezy), but whats your opinions on the guy?
personally i think he settles a little too much for the pull up jumper rather than take it strong to the rack... how his D lookin?
right now all they are asking him to do is shoot the ball. and thats what we need him to do. We know we arent at our best yet but we can havesuccess if we spread the ball and shoot it well. Over time his role will expand. Cause if teams just play him to shoot, he can use that start driving to therim and start using his athleticism

hmm I wonder if Barkley is thinking the Rockets aren't as bad as he thought? Seriously Houston is still a decent team and could sneak into the playoffseven without Tmac and Yao.

Originally Posted by jayt206

hmm I wonder if Barkley is thinking the Rockets aren't as bad as he thought? Seriously Houston is still a decent team and could sneak into the playoffs even without Tmac and Yao.
they're not going to shoots lights out every single game bro. but yes, this team is more than decent even without tmac and yao. barkley isdef. hating.

but if tracy does return healthy, expect this team to compete for the 6th seed. i REALLY hope this team plays the blazers/utah in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by jayt206

hmm I wonder if Barkley is thinking the Rockets aren't as bad as he thought? Seriously Houston is still a decent team and could sneak into the playoffs even without Tmac and Yao.
they're not going to shoots lights out every single game bro. but yes, this team is more than decent even without tmac and yao. barkley is def. hating.

but if tracy does return healthy, expect this team to compete for the 6th seed. i REALLY hope this team plays the blazers/utah in the playoffs.
No. Please not the Jazz... Or any team from Texas... Just saying...

go t-mac!

Dude definitely needs to improve his D, but as is, his offense is legit. Can actually create his own shot and lights out from 3.

Great win tonight Chase, Scola, and AB were all
pimp.gif
, hell the Rockets teamwas
pimp.gif
tonight.
This dude Chase can ball. I really like him coming off the bench and providing us with someone who can create his own shot, he's the new V-Wafer.

I know it's early I'm not going to get overly optimistic but I just know that this team isn't some scrub %$% team that won't give you an effortnight it in and night out.
It would be nice to get a lottery pick but we aren't in dire need of it, I just can't see this team losing that many games anyway.

Who knows if they can keep this kind of play up,but like I said I know they'll play hard every night and I appreciate that.

If T-Mac can come back and actually contribute to this team we'll see what they can do as far as a playoff push.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

the rockets will be a problem when t-mac and yao comes back. lol...

seriously, good to see ariza and brooks improving every game.

if they had all these dudes in the lineup & healthy this team would be the biggest problem i swear
smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

This has been so fun so far... I know its early, but its an awesome feeling working for such a great organization. No matter how bad everyone thinks, theseguys keep fighting. Bring on the Lakers! I think this team can beat anyone on any given night.

p.s. hit me up if you guys are planning on coming to any games... I work in the ticket office, ill get you the best deal on seats...PM me for details.

^^You need a new any though. Get Ariza in there or something
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Chase sucking in college helped the Rockets get a steal
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom