Houston Rockets 09-10 Season 42-40 See you next season

Blazers win the opener
pimp.gif

Oden 12 rebounds 2 points....

and Ariza is a thief... no way this guy is a franchise player... 12 points PATHETIC

Originally Posted by nightruans

Oden 12 rebounds 2 points....

and Ariza is a thief... no way this guy is a franchise player... 12 points PATHETIC

I don't think anyone expects him to a franchise player here. What Morey had in mind when we signed him, was to add another complementary piece to Yao andT-Mac or whatever other big name
he manages to get. This is a transitional year and nothing more. This team will compete but like tonight fall short because we have no true superstar. I trustin Morey and believe that he can make this team a contender once again but this will be a tough year for Rockets fans.

Aaron Brooks for you guys is looking very very good right now.

Imagine Brooks, a healthy T-Mac, Ariza, Scola and Yao in 2-3 years.
eek.gif

blazers are a very good team (stacked). they would so challenge the lakers if they had any type of inside presence (LA is not one as he's a jumpshootingbig man).

i thought oden had some type of offensive game, but man, dude was so garbage on that side of the floor tonight. however, his defense was huge though.

the rockets will struggle b/c they're so small. they got pounded on the boards and stayed in the game b/c of the blazers' 26 TOs.

however, they actually have a pretty good team if tracy manages to come back and stay healthy. tracy has shooters all over the floor, including his big men.

david andersen is a stud.

Originally Posted by iryceboi

chuck just said rockets will be the worst team this season... disrespectful!

sadly it's true
frown.gif

how you gonna have a 6'8 starting center
indifferent.gif

i really hope the rockets can turn it around but the way they look now
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

what happend to Tmac playing at the start of the season?
grin.gif

I wasn't expecting a win for the Rockets tonight considering its the Blazers and the Rose Garden. Didn't get to see it on TV so by just reading thesummary, it doesn't look like it was a complete blowout. The Rockets will play hard every night and that is always good with me.

go t-mac!

I'm hoping for a better showing today from the rockets. The warriors are an uptempo team which could bold well for AB and some of the other rockets. Wewe're suppose to be more of an uptempo team this season anyway. And I'm hoping to see David Anderson out there more today, that dude can play and heisn't the black hole on offense that Chuck Hayes is.

Chase Buddinger
pimp.gif

Aaron Brooks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tough loss last night, but at least they made a game of it, cutting it down to 6 in the last 5 mins or so in the 4th.

Let's see how they fare tonight.

Hopefully T-Mac comes back soon and returns to some semblance of his former self.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Statis22

Near the end of the month

Wait...really?!? I was hearing February.
laugh.gif
Can any other Houston fans confirm this? Or at least confirm reports?
i dont know if there is an official date of return really cause ive heard everything from November to April
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Statis22

Near the end of the month

Wait...really?!? I was hearing February.
laugh.gif
Can any other Houston fans confirm this? Or at least confirm reports?
i dont know if there is an official date of return really cause ive heard everything from November to April
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Scheduled for a MRI on Nov 23rd. Won't "practice" or play until after that date.

I'll take this win tonight.
AB, Scola, and Trevor we're all
pimp.gif
, for the most part.
Chase and Landry also came off the bench and contributed.

Now I'm hoping we can even the season series with Portland on Saturday, I'll be at the game.
I expect them to have a better showing the second time around.

It's only 3 games in, but Ariza is like 55% from 3. Carrying it over from the playoff run. New career high tonight
pimp.gif

AB killing it as well

Back
Top Bottom