Houston Rockets @ PHX SUNS Wed 11/28 ( STAT Owns Yaoming)

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

barbosa is garbage..i dont know how many times i have to say that this man is toooooo ouutta control for his own damn self! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY FREAKING RAJA BELL IS CHILLIN ON THE BENCH WATCHING THIS WHOOOOLE GAME! Barbosa needs to get traded soon... how bout for monta ellis?!??!! please. I swear this Leandro Barbosa character thinks he's Michael Jordan.

i dont care that we lost, i rather have posterizations than a win.. Amares three made my day
pimp.gif

Are you really a Suns fan?
Bell obviously wasn't 100%. You could see it on his shot and on defense. His back or ankle is still bothering him or something. He was awful when he was inthe game.

And the comment about you'd rather have posterizations than a win...
indifferent.gif

Unless your name is Clifford Robinson, Slick Watts, or Wilt Chamberlain you shouldn't ever wear a headband.

Throw yourself a
indifferent.gif
for that one.

I don't even think that deserves an explanation. Anyone with a slight of common sense knows how ridiculous a comment like that is. Ignorance.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

barbosa is garbage..i dont know how many times i have to say that this man is toooooo ouutta control for his own damn self! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY FREAKING RAJA BELL IS CHILLIN ON THE BENCH WATCHING THIS WHOOOOLE GAME! Barbosa needs to get traded soon... how bout for monta ellis?!??!! please. I swear this Leandro Barbosa character thinks he's Michael Jordan.

i dont care that we lost, i rather have posterizations than a win.. Amares three made my day
pimp.gif

Bell obviously wasn't 100%. You could see it on his shot and on defense. His back or ankle is still bothering him or something. He was awful when he was in the game.

indifferent.gif
Agreed. diddy, that's just foolishness, come on man.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by nyk buc

stat owns yao?
roll.gif

yao draws double/triple teams. stat draws well, whoever is guarding him.
roll.gif

man i'm telling you, now that adelman is incorporating francis, this team is gonna roll right now and they're still learning the O. at the start of that 3rd quarter, they looked VERY confused on what to run.

you really think adelman is some great coach. just ask the kings how great he is...

uh he ran into the great lakers team. and that lakers team had some "miracle" shots to pull out a few games or two. the ball just didn't fallhis way or he would have taken the kings to the finals one time and would win that yr.

he's a great coach.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Amare got owned. Dwight Howard is next.

Your silly if you think Yao is better than Dwight.

I'm not seeing your argument for Dwight being better than Yao.

Yao throws more assists and is a better free throw shooter. That's about it. You can't lie...Dwight is becoming a monster.

Dwight Howard dominates kids night in and night out. Shaq was a horrendous free throw shooter his entire career, and wasn't very good passing the ball, sothat makes Yao better than him since he has a midrange shot, a good ft shooter, and can pass the ball?

Would the Rockets REALLY want Yao Ming over Dwight Howard?

Howard dominates the game like no other right now. 11th in scoring, 2nd in rebounding, 4th in blocks, 2nd in FG%.

If you watch Dwight Howard play, you'll understand why they're the second best team in the East right now.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Dwight Howard dominates kids night in and night out. Shaq was a horrendous free throw shooter his entire career, and wasn't very good passing the ball, so that makes Yao better than him since he has a midrange shot, a good ft shooter, and can pass the ball?

Would the Rockets REALLY want Yao Ming over Dwight Howard?

Howard dominates the game like no other right now. 11th in scoring, 2nd in rebounding, 4th in blocks, 2nd in FG%.

If you watch Dwight Howard play, you'll understand why they're the second best team in the East right now.
you kidding? shaq was a great passer for a big man

but yeah, howard > yao

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

pimp.gif

Bell obviously wasn't 100%. You could see it on his shot and on defense. His back or ankle is still bothering him or something. He was awful when he was in the game.

indifferent.gif
I've said it before and I'll say it again. He's not a Suns fan, just an Amare rider.

The reason why the Magic is so good right now, is because they've surrounded Dwight with outside shooters.

Rashard, Hedo and Bogans launch 3's all day everyday. You could try to double team Dwight, but Orlando's snipers will get you. Man up on Dwight, andit's a lost cause as he's going to get his.

He gets his regardless, but the reason why the Magic are winning is because they've built around Dwight this year. With Hill's absence, somebody whodidn't shoot 3's in Orlando, it cleared the path for Hedo. And we know what Rashard brings to the table. Bogans this year, half his shots are frombeyond the arc. So yeah. That's why Orlando is winning. They've built around him effectively.

The reason why the Rockets have been succesful regular season wise the past couple of years is because they've built around Yao, too.

When you compare Dwight and Yao, they're not that much different. Dwight gets more rebounds, is more of a force in the paint, word to his FG% but hedoesn't shoot FT's well, and he's not somebody you can go to in crunch time. The opposite of Yao.

It really is how do you want to build your team.

A more prototypical C in Yao, or a new age PF/C hybrid in Dwight.

Can't go wrong with either.

Either way, you're two steps ahead of the game if you have a legit big man that you can build around.

He sure isn't but Barbosa was forcing up shots over a 7'6 monster, something raja bell wouldn't do...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. He's not a Suns fan, just an Amare rider.

happy.gif

naww jk i'm a suns fan.. i saw every game in the 2005-2006 season EVEN when Amare was out for the most part of it. But with amare in the lineup, it makesus a fun team to watch... without.. well diaw can fly but decides not to. Matrix is scared at times, but CAN get up. Suns fan forever.
pimp.gif
even when howard eisley was in the starting 5
laugh.gif

Well Amare's headband brought the Suns another loss.
He looks like a damn fool in that thing...and we're 0-2 since he decided to wear it
He wears the headband to look like the Amare he used to be... if you notice, he's also wearing a wristband like he used to as well when heused to dunk on everyone.. man i miss the 04-05 team they showed soo much energy. D'antoni talked about that 2 days ago on the radio that this teamdoesn't show passion. Which is true.. it's probably why the crowd isn't as pumped up as they used to be.
eyes.gif

d412569e10edc707d987e56e391b46326739e6d.bmp
e0335d5be13cee107968d1db75a95d10fb026c5_t.gif
fe335114eb56e57774c3df8e7dd6622ea625aa1.bmp
293153e6ec74d77b92e71c9def0b84acfe83926.bmp

Ridiculous loss, at home no less. No excuses.

Part of the process of trying to win a championship is taking care of games like this.

Back-to-back losses to G.S. and Houston...

Please. We are a much better team than that.

Can anybody tell Yao ming to HOLD ON TO THE FRIGGEN BALL whenever he is deep in the paint. I swear sometimes he can go for 40 pts if he tries for theand1....dude can flush it in but dude always loses the ball whenever someone fouls him..ok yao ming, we understand, your an outstanding FT shooter, but we canbe getting a lot of and1s if you just hold on tight and dunk it.

Back
Top Bottom