Houston Rockets Preseason Thread 2018

dang. guys starting to get beat up. hope dantoni starts expanding the rotation.

hate the lakers with a passion so i really hope we don't end up dropping this game. we haven't been playing quite as well for 48 minutes lately so you never really know.

I hope this means an even spread of Nene and Tarik, and even some Qi, instead of 45 minutes of Nene and 5 for Tarik

I hope this means an even spread of Nene and Tarik, and even some Qi, instead of 45 minutes of Nene and 5 for Tarik
Tarik has always been a fan favorite of mine, sincee his last season playing here. (Probably cause he was always rocking J's) :nthat:

What an ugly start. Harden and Lonzo kept the Rockets in the game. They need to get this lead and and take off. These types of teams like the Lakers have super young dudes that don't know any better and just shoot shoot shoot with no fear at all, and that **** needs to stop. And Corey Brewer making an impact when he's been on a milk carton since 2015 and aided in a tank:sick::sick: that's despicable

****ty way to end the streak. Still had the necessary stuff to beat them, but you can’t dig huge holes like that against a young team that’s on fire like that. Capela and Luc’s absence was definitely felt tonight. The worst part was Corey ****ing Brewer making such an impact like that. That was awful. Where was that **** the 15/16 season when he was blowing layups and bricking 3s? He must’ve had this game circled on the calendar or something.

So MDA recognizes this, yet does nothing about it.
tumblr_oehbwz3xSx1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

I'm really curious to see how the rotation is tonight. No Paul, no Luc, an obviously hobbled Harden, Ryno still ghost, Capela still day to day and they haven't made the official word on his status tonight, Ariza played 45 minutes the other night (to go with Harden's 43), and Tucker is coming off another high minute game that he's not used to (35). Luc not being in the lineup definitely effects Tucker and Ariza. It's also debatable whether or not Nene plays, based on how they've been sitting him at certain times. I have no idea with the lineup and rotations will look like tonight.

Good Capela article
https://www.theringer.com/nba/2017/12/22/16806784/houston-rockets-clint-capela

Back
Top Bottom