Houston Rockets Preseason Thread 2018

Caught the last 7 minutes of the 2nd quarter. Rockets would be up by even more if that were actually calling the Spurs for ****. Rockets are getting hammered up every time they go for a shot and the refs appear blind only when the Rockets are shooting.
defensive rotations tonight have been perfect. spurs offense playing right into our hands on defense. harden has controlled the game on offense and has done a solid job on d when switched onto LMA in the post.

i'm hoping we blow them out so CPGod can rest. he doesn't look right (i'm sure he's only playing cause we have no other ballhandler since EGod is out) and during his usual time when harden sits, our offense wasn't so pretty.

defensive rotations tonight have been perfect. spurs offense playing right into our hands on defense. harden has controlled the game on offense and has done a solid job on d when switched onto LMA in the post.

i'm hoping we blow them out so CPGod can rest. he doesn't look right (i'm sure he's only playing cause we have no other ballhandler since EGod is out) and during his usual time when harden sits, our offense wasn't so pretty.

Unless something happens at the top of the 4th, this unfortunately may be another nail biter type game. Once again, the Rockets should be up way more than they are. The defense is kinda sliding and guys are getting left open. Can't have that with this type of momentum.

Unless something happens at the top of the 4th, this unfortunately may be another nail biter type game. Once again, the Rockets should be up way more than they are. The defense is kinda sliding and guys are getting left open. Can't have that with this type of momentum.
yep. trash defensive effort this half.

agreed with hardens beard hardens beard . we definitely need a 3rd string PG. and another back up big because nene has been trash 70% this year and black...well, black. no words needed for his play this year lol

:smokin :smokin Good all around ball outside of parts of the 3rd and early 4th. Paul's 6 straight points in the middle of the 4th was huge, and Harden pretty much put the Spurs away after that. They really played good defense for the most part, a lot of hustling, and they really limited LMA's effectiveness. Ryno and PJ making exactly this type of contribution every night (+ some more boards) would be huge in the playoffs. Really need consistency from them.

Awesome first half. Hope they continue blowing it open through the third and sit the entire fourth. We should play like this way more often that we do.

Only complaint I had was one time 3 min into the game. Capela ended up with a mismatch with Isaiah Thomas guarding him in the post. Instead of pounding it in the post for an easy bucket over someone so small, he passed it out across the court. Dude has got to play with more toughness. So yao-like way too often.

nah... i hope we beat em by 50+ and bron requests that trade by thursday.

this is great for recruitment if you think about it.

It really is great for recruitment :lol:

Game could not have gone any better. They jumped on the Cavs from the start and never let up. Don’t think the Cavs got any closer than 9 points the entire game. They were fantastic on offense and defense. The Rockets just seemed two steps faster than the Cavs the whole game. Was great to see PJ and Ryno contributing so well after lengthy slumps. They will be important in the playoffs. All around great night for this team.

Will try to keep the thread updated as much as I can over the next two weeks. Have a new job that’s sending me out of state for training. Local tv will be Hawks games :sick:

Will try to keep the thread updated as much as I can over the next two weeks. Have a new job that’s sending me out of state for training. Local tv will be Hawks games :sick:

Just google “Reddit nbastreams”. They post mad direct links of high quality streams for every nba game for free.

I know it had something to do with two fouls early, but Harden playing 31 minutes is crazy. It’s been ages since that’s happened :lol:

65A7E412-22C1-4BF1-85A2-FA35358D2384.png

Yeah, I'm alive at least, my Benz is dead though...:frown:

Most definitely, you can replace a car but you can’t replace yourself.

I don’t see the Rockets making any actual trades, but more than likely they start looking towards buyouts, which I don’t mind at all. They need some more in depth due to injuries, but also, the end of their bench needs to be more than just guys that give a big leads in blowout games

Hope you feel better and hope Insurance takes care of you buddy

I just hope we find a way to get rid of Anderson before Thursday.

Appreciate the game link. Though I caught it kinda late and i was clearly 3 minutes behind :smile:lol), the quality was amazing

EB944372-67CD-4349-858A-A09E6302C53B.png

Need Ariza to heal up 100% then come back, cause I’m not a fan of PJ and Luc’s increase in minutes when he’s out.

Had a feeling we were gonna end up blowing it late tonight, but they turned it up as usual when they needed to. Next two games might be kinda tough. If okc holds on tonight then we’ll be tied with the warriors in the loss column so that’s a good thing. Hopefully we can make it to all star weekend without another loss.

Off topic, but insurance really hooked me up. I thought they'd low ball me, I had a GLK350, and they settled with me for enough money to actually upgrade.I think I've decided on either a ML320 or a GL450. For once I think I actually beat the insurance company, and I'll actually have around $1,000.00 left over, to spend on some of my grail Jordans or some of the NRG 3's in February.:nthat::pimp::nthat:

Back
Top Bottom